The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Glenside campus this September anyone?

Got an offer for adult nursing! Anyone else going to be living on the same campus? X

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've got an offer for Children's Nursing for September! :smile:

But I'm living at home :smile:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi ! I am hoping to go there this september i have a conditional - and would live at glenside ! is your name rhiannon too ? ahahah !? X
Reply 3
Awesome well done :biggrin: yep im rhiannon too! Im in 2 minds about my accommodation still... Not sure whether to apply for Glenside or Frenchay! X
Heya I have a conditional offer and have firmed UWE for Learning Disabilities Nursing. I too was torn between Frenchay and Glenside as I have a friend living on Frenchay and it's really nice. I put Glenside as my first choice in the end, makes life easier as won't have to bus it all the time :smile:
Reply 5
Exactly the same as me! I had no idea they did learning disabilities nursing! I hope glenside has a good atmosphere and people like to party :-)

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 6
Hi girls i ended up putting glenside as first choice too ! and its the people that make it so ofcourse it will be fun rhi ! im hoping ill get it as only sent it off yday ! had a hetic few weeks and going off to canada for a month tomorrow ! anyway if we get it we should blates all live in the same flat ! keep us updated woop xxxxxxxx
Reply 7
Ahhh im excited :biggrin: I think you only know what flat you're in if you've an unconditional offer which sucks! Im gonna have to wait a few months! Have fun in Canada! :-) Xoxo

Glenside is my first choice :smile: unconditional for Physio. Wish accommodation would hurry up! x
Reply 9
I know im so impatient!!! Super excited now! Where are you from? X

It's all I think about! Can't wait. Plymouth :smile: what about you? x
Reply 11
Ace! Im from stafford, omg... I JUST got my accommodation! Check your e-mails! 51 rowan flat mine is! X
Reply 12
Hey i'm at 50 Rowan flat, looks like we're neighbours lol. x
Reply 13
Sure are! :-) what you studying?

Reply 14
Adult nursing, how about You ?
Reply 15
oh my rhiannon i just check im in flat 51 !glenside !xxxx
Reply 16
Original post by Cstubbzy
Adult nursing, how about You ?

Me too! X

Reply 17
Original post by Rhizz
oh my rhiannon i just check im in flat 51 !glenside !xxxx

You kidding!?!? What are the chances! :-D Xoxox

Reply 18
Flat 042
Laburnum Flat 42,
Laburnum House
UWE Glenside Campus

Thats where I'm staying, studying Diagnostic Imaging!
Reply 19
Ace! :-) when is everyone hoping to move in? Our contract starts on September the 10th so apparently we can move in any time after that! X

Quick Reply

Latest