The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Glenside campus this September anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hiya, i am moving to glenside, beech house, flat 15, anyone else there ?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 21
If you search uwe applicants 2012 ive seen people post about beech house :-) you might have to search through a few pages back! I'm still looking for 4/5 others in rowan house! X

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I'm doing Adult Nursing in September at Glenside, but not living on campus. :frown: Sort of scared I'll be left out :frown:
Hi everyone :smile:

I have an offer for children’s nursing at UWE Glenside campus, starting in September :smile:. My accommodation is at Glenside campus, poplar house, anyone else going to be staying there? x
Reply 24
Does Anybody know how strict uwe are with conditionals?
Reply 25
I will be in Glenside in September can't wait :biggrin:. I don't think the conditionals from UWE are that strict as my friend didn't get the grades that she was supposed to but UWE still let her in. :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by JCrocks
I will be in Glenside in September can't wait :biggrin:. I don't think the conditionals from UWE are that strict as my friend didn't get the grades that she was supposed to but UWE still let her in. :smile:

I have a conditional from UWE
Doing radiotherapy and oncology

Got accommodation at Glenside, what about you?

Hazel Flat 28 :smile:
Reply 27
Flat 45 poplar house, glenside anyone,
Flat 36, Mulberry house anyone?

I've got a conditional for Radiotherapy & Oncology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Flat 55, Sycamore house anyone? x
Reply 30
Flat 12, Aspen House, anymore here ?? :/
Reply 31
I'm flat 12 aspen house
Glenside first choice also. Unconditional, still waiting to hear. It's all so exciting :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by EmilyLlewellyn
Flat 36, Mulberry house anyone?

I've got a conditional for Radiotherapy & Oncology

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Emily
I have today just had the news I've been offered F2 No 36 Mulberry House at Glenside. I'll be studying Adult Nursing. Nice to meet you at Freshers. What Flat No are you?
Regards
Jess
Original post by Jessie51
Hi Emily
I have today just had the news I've been offered F2 No 36 Mulberry House at Glenside. I'll be studying Adult Nursing. Nice to meet you at Freshers. What Flat No are you?
Regards
Jess

I'm in mulberry house too!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Emily
Regards
Jess

I didn't receive my place at UWE so im not going gone living there, and by the way I was spoken to results day im glad haha! However all the best for your studies :smile:
Reply 36
Hi Alice
What are you studying do you know what flat no.
Jess x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Alice
What are you studying do you know what flat no.
Jess x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey!! I'm studying physiotherapy!! This is the address I got, Room 3, Flat 036 Mulberry Flat 36, Mulberry House UWE Glenside Campus Blackberry Hill Bristol, BS16 1DD. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
I'm studying adult nursing, I'm room 2 flat 36 mulberry house glenside campus:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending