The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Glenside campus this September anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jessie51
I'm studying adult nursing, I'm room 2 flat 36 mulberry house glenside campus:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

So we're in the same flat, yes?! Wwww exciting stuff!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 41
Yeeeey!! Finally found someone!! Haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
what day are you moving in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not sure, is it the 8th were aloud to move in?! If so, then I think I might move my stuff in then and then move in on the 13th or 14th!! Have you decided yet?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
think it's the 9th but I'm I'm Florida until the 14th so I'll start moving in then but officially from the 15th:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jessie51
think it's the 9th but I'm I'm Florida until the 14th so I'll start moving in then but officially from the 15th:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh okeey!! Nice for some!! :wink: it's so close now!! I can't wait!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
hiya! I'm staying at Mulberry House but at flat 32 :frown:x
Reply 48
what are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
hello, I just received a conditional offer for radiotherapy for uwe and hopefully going there in September.. I'm thinking about accommodation now as I have to apply soon but torn between frenchay and glenside, can anyone please help me and let me know what do you think would be better?
Reply 50
I can't decide either been offered an unconditional place for adult nursing starting September and can't decide to go for Glenside or frenchay was looking at either wallscourt or SV. I just think the accommodation is a lot nicer at frenchay than Glenside and I've heard it's a lot better social wise than Glenside but depends on who your with anyway but very torn between the two.

Quick Reply

Latest