The Student Room Group

IB Biology - Nervous System Design Lab

I'm supposed to have a design for a nervous system design lab for IB Biology, but I can't think of anything. I guess I don't really understand what type of idea I'm supposed to have...

It must be something to do with the nervous system, but nothing personal (taste and smell are not allowed), and must be able to measure quantitative data.

If anyone can help me with this, or has done something similar before, I would be grateful if you could help me! Thank you very much! :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by wjw
I'm supposed to have a design for a nervous system design lab for IB Biology, but I can't think of anything. I guess I don't really understand what type of idea I'm supposed to have...

It must be something to do with the nervous system, but nothing personal (taste and smell are not allowed), and must be able to measure quantitative data.

If anyone can help me with this, or has done something similar before, I would be grateful if you could help me! Thank you very much! :biggrin:

You could try reaction times and effect on them with caffeine- getting people to catch rulers and stuff after drinking coke/coffee

I did that, though it was just a class practical, not a formal lab

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending