The Student Room Group

Mature student experiences and outcomes (prefably past students)

I am 30 and handed my thesis and dissertation in on monday. I have a gobbet exam in two weeks then I am finished. I have tried hard the past 3 years but I think I will probably end up with a 2:2. Due to distance and being older than most of the students in my groups I am unable to meet up with others to form 'study groups'-a MAJOR disadvantage (as they always seem to get better grades). Other mature students I hjave spoken to agree that inability to have study groups is a hindrance; some also believe that tutors discriminate. I also feel the courses were geared only for A-level kids-the Access course had so many gaps in regards to preperation for uni.
Basically, do many mature graduates get 2:1 grades or higher?
Do mature graduates get decent jobs?
How do they feel uni went?
Do they feel access courses were adequate enough?

(sorry this isn't a pretentious thread about islam/Atheism or weight gain)

Scroll to see replies

We are both ex mature students, but that was with the OU. But we start this autumn full time as undergraduates.

Some of your observations are interesting to us. May I ask, what subject you studied and what distance you were from the Uni. I will be very local to my Uni, my wife will have an end to end journey of 30 minutes, 15 minutes of which is by train.

As we have two of the four kids still at home I will not be living in college and my wife will not be in halls, we will have a house.
Reply 2
I've been both sides of the fence with regard to study. My observations are:

1. As a student (regardless of age or educational background) is that you have to be prepared to engage with your lecturers and fellow students.

2. As a student, you have to be prepared to put yourself out to get the most out of your education experience. Be creative about meeting up with other students. Getting to a lecture 30 minutes before it starts can create an opportunity to get to know other students. Do not be reserved about giving contact details.

3. If you are concerned with keeping your student life and home life separate, get a separate mobile number and or email address, facebook account, twitter, skype etc that you use just for your study activities, but don't forget to check it regularly.

4. My experience was that lecturers were not biased to the age of the student. They tended to respond more positively to students who engaged positively during lectures and attempted non compulsary assignments. The good lecturars expect constructive queries or observations when they seek input from students during a lecture. Silence frustrates them and diminishes the value of the lecture or seminar.

5. Study groups don't have to be in person, embrace electronic means to start a discussion. Even a simple email to the people you know on the course can generate sufficient response to make a difference.

6. Many students now spend time travelling, my last journey was up to 90 mins and that wasn't uncommon.

7. Start with a positive attitude. Assume most people have hurdles to overcome when studying. So don't assume that your set of circumstances disadvantages you. Make sure you let the relevant people know when your circumstances affect your studies and report it formally. If you wait until after you have got a poor mark to give mitigating evidence, it limits what can be done to help you.

8. Exams scripts tend not to have your name on, it is normally marked blind. As most of your course work is submitted electronically your lecturer is unlikely to recognise your handwriting. Higher education tends to only give 2 attempts to achieving a passing grade. This can be a shock for some current A level students who have had the opportunity to retake modules until they achieved the right grade.

9. Take the time to find out the rules for your course. I've lost count of the times some of my fellow students have been dissatisfied because they haven't got a high enough mark due to submission errors. Late submission can cost you dearly, but if you have a relevant reason for late submission, let the lecturer and course administrator know before the deadline.

10. Accept that some lecturers may not be the most helpful (to anyone). Expect exam surprises. There are some who will be clear about which topics will be examined and others will be cagey, but don't assume that they won't ask beyond the core.

11. Mature students are disadvantaged by not having recent experience of time exams. You need to make sure that you practice your exam technique by doing past exam questions under exam conditions. Seek feedback from your lecturers about which points need to be covered.

12. Know and understand the grade boundaries. Today's A level students are used to getting high marks in excess of 70% and are shocked when they get to uni and 50% -70% is the norm and the first passing mark you get stands. Similarly if you come from an Access course and achieve Distinctions you may have unrealistic expectations. Rule of thumb anything in excess of 60% keeps you in the running for 2:1 or better, depending on the institution.

13. Most people at some stage feels that their previous study has not prepared them for their current studies. The people that are most confident are those with the discipline to read ahead and spend the summer holidays reading the recommended texts.

14. For future mature students, all I can suggest is prepare yourself to study the course you have signed up for. Don't assume that your pre degree courses (A level, Access BTEC) have prepared you. There is a reason that universities give you reading lists prior to starting your course. Contact time at university is limited and you are expected to do a lot of independent study.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by edjunkie

1. As a student (regardless of age or educational background) is that you have to be prepared to engage with your lecturers and fellow students.

2. As a student, you have to be prepared to put yourself out to get the most out of your education experience. Be creative about meeting up with other students. Getting to a lecture 30 minutes before it starts can create an opportunity to get to know other students. Do not be reserved about giving contact details.

3. If you are concerned with keeping your student life and home life separate, get a separate mobile number and or email address, facebook account, twitter, skype etc that you use just for your study activities, but don't forget to check it regularly.

4. My experience was that lecturers were not biased to the age of the student. They tended to respond more positively to students who engaged positively during lectures and attempted non compulsary assignments. The good lecturars expect constructive queries or observations when they seek input from students during a lecture. Silence frustrates them and diminishes the value of the lecture or seminar.

5. Study groups don't have to be in person, embrace electronic means to start a discussion. Even a simple email to the people you know on the course can generate sufficient response to make a difference.

6. Many students now spend time travelling, my last journey was up to 90 mins and that wasn't uncommon.

7. Start with a positive attitude. Assume most people have hurdles to overcome when studying. So don't assume that your set of circumstances disadvantages you. Make sure you let the relevant people know when your circumstances affect your studies and report it formally. If you wait until after you have got a poor mark to give mitigating evidence, it limits what can be done to help you.

8. Exams scripts tend not to have your name on, it is normally marked blind. As most of your course work is submitted electronically your lecturer is unlikely to recognise your handwriting. Higher education tends to only give 2 attempts to achieving a passing grade. This can be a shock for some current A level students who have had the opportunity to retake modules until they achieved the right grade.

9. Take the time to find out the rules for your course. I've lost count of the times some of my fellow students have been dissatisfied because they haven't got a high enough mark due to submission errors. Late submission can cost you dearly, but if you have a relevant reason for late submission, let the lecturer and course administrator know before the deadline.

10. Accept that some lecturers may not be the most helpful (to anyone). Expect exam surprises. There are some who will be clear about which topics will be examined and others will be cagey, but don't assume that they won't ask beyond the core.

11. Mature students are disadvantaged by not having recent experience of time exams. You need to make sure that you practice your exam technique by doing past exam questions under exam conditions. Seek feedback from your lecturers about which points need to be covered.

11. Know and understand the grade boundaries. Today's A level students are used to getting high marks in excess of 70% and are shocked when they get to uni and 50% -70% is the norm and the first passing mark you get stands.

Excellent stuff.
Reply 4
I should also say that mature students do get good jobs. But you have to be proactive. Just because you have a degree doesn't mean you will get the job. You have to sell yourself, like anyone else. Make sure your previous experience is presented positively. Use those experiences to illustrate your cover letter or application form.

Simple things like making sure your microsoft office skills are at expert level. Don't be surprised if these skills are tested during interview. It is a really simple way for employers to whittle down candidates. Many people claim these skills but very few are expert.
Original post by evening sunrise
We are both ex mature students, but that was with the OU. But we start this autumn full time as undergraduates.

Some of your observations are interesting to us. May I ask, what subject you studied and what distance you were from the Uni. I will be very local to my Uni, my wife will have an end to end journey of 30 minutes, 15 minutes of which is by train.

As we have two of the four kids still at home I will not be living in college and my wife will not be in halls, we will have a house.

I am studying history and sociology and I live 20 miles away from campus.
Thanks for the clarification.

I guess 20 miles can take anything from half an hour to a couple of hours via convoluted bus journey.
Reply 7
Original post by edjunkie

12. Know and understand the grade boundaries. Today's A level students are used to getting high marks in excess of 70% and are shocked when they get to uni and 50% -70% is the norm and the first passing mark you get stands. Similarly if you come from an Access course and achieve Distinctions you may have unrealistic expectations. Rule of thumb anything in excess of 60% keeps you in the running for 2:1 or better, depending on the institution.

13. Most people at some stage feels that their previous study has not prepared them for their current studies. The people that are most confident are those with the discipline to read ahead and spend the summer holidays reading the recommended texts.

14. For future mature students, all I can suggest is prepare yourself to study the course you have signed up for. Don't assume that your pre degree courses (A level, Access BTEC) have prepared you. There is a reason that universities give you reading lists prior to starting your course. Contact time at university is limited and you are expected to do a lot of independent study.

Thank you for this, a very useful and interesting read
Original post by DrunkenMaster
I am 30 and handed my thesis and dissertation in on monday. I have a gobbet exam in two weeks then I am finished. I have tried hard the past 3 years but I think I will probably end up with a 2:2.
Basically, do many mature graduates get 2:1 grades or higher?
Do mature graduates get decent jobs?
How do they feel uni went?
Do they feel access courses were adequate enough?

Well, I haven't graduated yet, ive only just finished my 2nd year in Business Bsc (im 31).

I don't know the statistics unfortunately in regards to whether most mature students get a 2:1. I think it entirely depends on the subject, capabilities in grasping academic writing and commitment. I say the subject because I consider my degree (Business - red brick uni), to be very hard. Conversely, you have other soft-option degrees like Sociology, Irish Studies, which in my opinion are easy to get a 2:1. Why? They are not as topic-intense as subjects like Biology, Business, Accountancy etc. For my degree, I have 8 exams per year. In Sociology and Irish Studies for example, at my uni, they only sit max 3 exams per year. Annoying, and hence why I place greater value on my degree than theirs. I am definitely striving for a 2:1, although my average this year (pending exam results) is 55%. In four out of my 8 modules, I will get a first, then the other 4 modules, I'll get 40 or 50 (economics/accountancy related modules) - so it averages about 55. I do exceptionally well in essays, getting above 70 (89 in one instance) - 98% of the essays i've submitted over 2 years. Then i will get a 38% and a 40% and it really frustrates me.

Given my 2nd year is weighted at 30% of degree classification, it means I have to get overall - 62% in my 3rd year to get a 2:1. So the 3rd year is massively an important year for me. I don't want a 2:2 (because society says most employers prefer a 2:1), but if i get a 2:2, i know i will have worked my rear off regardless. PLUS, I have 14 years private and public sector work experience under my belt, so its not the be all and end all if i dont get a 2:1. I would prefer a 2:1 because its easier to get onto a grad scheme (which is what i want).

Don't be disheartened if you get a 2:2 - you should be proud that you completed the 3 years and have actually got a degree. Future employers won't just look at your degree class, they will take into account your life and professional work experience too....

The Access course I did before Uni was incredible, and had such a profound and positive impact in terms of preparing me for Uni. Firstly, the Access course was run by the University itself - so it helped me integrate into the 'University' network. Secondly, the course was tailored so that i was prepared when starting my first year. ie. I had to produce essays and reports to degree standard - that meant writing in a particular style, structure, etc., whilst also covering Harvard referencing and how to presents arguments in an essay. I'll always be grateful for doing that Access course, and the success of it was demonstrable in the first two essays I did in my first semester in Y1 - I got 78% and 85%. Most other students were getting below 50 because A-levels DO NOT prepare for degree level essays.
Reply 9
Original post by DrunkenMaster
Due to distance and being older than most of the students in my groups I am unable to meet up with others to form 'study groups'-a MAJOR disadvantage (as they always seem to get better grades).

Why would being older prevent you from meeting up with others to form 'study groups'? And what has distance got to do with it? Can you not organise study groups to happen before or after lectures? Or have online meetings with others who can't make it in person? Actually I can understand if you have other commitments (work, family etc) it can be difficult to get in on days you wouldn't normally be there but age should never be used as an excuse.

I'm doing the access course at the moment and it takes me two hours to get to college. It has not stopped me from joining in with group study it just means that I have longer days than most. I will be starting university in September and have already made contact with other students who will be starting the course so that I 'know' people before I start. I am sure friend groups will change lots over the years but 'knowing' people on facebook who are doing the same course must help as we will be able to share notes, resources etc.

I suppose making students aware of the 'problems' in advance is good because then they can prepare ways to make sure they do not become problems so thanks OP, now I will be even more proactive in organising study groups.
Original post by bombonera
I am both surprised and somewhat disappointed at the OP's experiences which differ significantly to mine.

I graduated in 2010 at the grand old age of 43 in a course that does not attract many mature students so I guess I stood out somewhat!

Okay, let me change tack a little and start at the very beginning of my degree rather than the end...

I had to have an interview to get on the degree as a mature student. That is of course fairly standard. The course leader said to me at that interview "I am sure that you are right for this degree course but I'm not sure the degree course is right for you." I was uncertain what he meant and asked him. He replied saying " you will be studying with mainly 18 year olds, we do not get many applications from mature students for this course."

Now, up that point I hadn't even considered age an issue at all but of course the seeds of doubt had been planted and uncertainty about my plans crept in.

I was offered a place and commenced my degree.

My experiences and observations are as follows:

One thing in particular did surprise me though. I found to my surprise that university educators, academics, lecturers tutors, right across the spectrum do not seem to recognise any intrinsic value in education whatsoever. I still find this hard to accept or understand. They seem only interested in processing students through the system for the sole purpose of putting the student into the world of work. Just to be clear, academics seem to see the sole purpose of a degree as equipping the student to go and get a job. The education itself seems to hold no other worth and I find that extraordinary and shocking.

The problem is behaviour is driven by the KPIs applied. I think your observation shows the effect of the graduate employment KPI that is present in the league tables. Today's 18yo are in a majority of cases, due to the high levels of fees, quite rightly concerned about job prospects, were as some years ago there was more of a tendency to study what you enjoyed / were good at and then see where things went after that. Today A levels, then degree are just steps in a long term campaign to obtain a decent job.
Reply 11
I don't wholly accept that argument though it has some merit.

I have a friend who is Assistant Principal at an International School in Beijing. I have endeavoured to tackle the issue with him as an educator and as a friend. It was clear that he saw no intrinsic value in education either and he did not understand that I did. His reaction to the discussion was not driven by thoughts of KPI's I don't believe. He just couldn't understand that I enjoyed the whole experince for the sake of the education itself and that I was not driven to do the degree to gain a better job. His wife's reaction was the same. She is an Assistant Principal in an International School in Beijing too.

I just don't get it.

As for what motivates an 18 year old student to go to university. I did not make a point about that deliberately. I entirely understand their motivations; I spent 3 years with them so I understand fully. My observations are about educators specifically.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by bombonera
I don't wholly accept that argument though it has some merit.

I have a friend who is Assistant Principal at an International School in Beijing. I have endeavoured to tackle the issue with him as an educator and as a friend. It was clear that he saw no intrinsic value in education either and he did not understand that I did. His reaction to the discussion was not driven by thoughts of KPI's I don't believe. He just couldn't understand that I enjoyed the whole experince for the sake of the education itself and that I was not driven to do the degree to gain a better job. His wife's reaction was the same. She is an Assistant Principal in an International School in Beijing too.

I just don't get it.

As for what motivates an 18 year old student to go to university. I did not make a point about that deliberately. I entirely understand their motivations; I spent 3 years with them so I understand fully. My observations are about educators specifically.

I am not surprised at your friends point of view based upon my dealings in the former soviet block and india.

But why academics at research lead universities in the UK would not see any value in education in its own right seems very strange, it certainly does not reflect my experience in interviews, where it was very clear that someone who just wanted to study the subject rather than "become a banker" was a refreshing change and very welcome. But one is not usually interviewed by the same individuals who teach the undergraduate course I guess.
Hi

Interesting thread.

With my very limited dealings with university tutors, I found them to listen to me as much, if not more so, than to the school leavers. I had life experience to bring to the conversation and could often see arguments from a different perspective. I also asked more questions than the younger students.

With regards to the point that the tutors weren't interested in education itself, but more the means to an end. I didn't encounter this, however, my husband found at his university that the tutors were far too busy with their own research meaning they had little or no time for the students. They were often away to seminars or meetings abroad. The 'tutors corridor' was all but locked to the students and they were quizzed if they were even down there to drop work off etc. I thought that this was a terrible way to be treated, and was glad that my university wasn't research-led!

I am due to start a full time course in September and I don't think I will have a problem mixing with the younger students on the course, I am more concerned about fitting in study time, alongside family life... I will definitely be happy just to get through the three years :smile:
Reply 14
Good luck redmel. Yes the life-mix is a challenge but you seem to be on to it.

Sorry to the OP for taking the thread down a different route. I didn't mean to.

Regards all.
Reply 15
I am 26 and on a foundation year. Here are some of my experiences.

Distance - I live in a small village which is about a 10 minute train journey from derby, and a further bus ride to the university. The train arrives at different times in the hour and sometimes it can take two hours just to get home. I struggled this year, but in two weeks I am moving much closer to university as I feel the disance will benefit me greatly.

Socialising - I have worked hard to get into university and I won't let this opportunity pass me by. Of course I make friends and be social, but I stay away from too social people as I am purely at university with the aim to make money once graduating. I have also found my head deep in biology and chemistry books this year with no time to actually socialise.

Family - Sorry if I offend anyone here, but if you want to achieve your best at university then you will have to put your degree and the time you spend on it above everything else in your life. This year the mature students with mediocure grades are the ones with family. Those mature students with grown up kids tend to achieve better results because they are able to put their effort into background reading...ect. This isn't to say that achieving a first with a baby on your arm isn't possible, but you just make life more difficult for yourself.

Study groups - While study groups may seem a positive notion (all learning together...ect) the danger with them is that students tend to not want to go further with research in order to obtain the top grades; this means that their grades tend to be the same. I found myself in a study group earlier on in the year and I left to study on my own simply because I wanted to achieve higher grades on my own merit. It is also worth pointing out that university is about independant learning too.

Asking questions - As this year means a lot to me, I made myself a promise that if I didn't know a certain theory/answer... I would ask rather than second guess. By asking questions it shows the lecturer that maybe they need to teach something in a different way so you can understand it. Also, everything that is taught is something you need to know; thus understanding what it is is important.

Yes access course may have many 'gaps' which I was aware of since the start of this year. My chosen degree (Geology) requires strong knowledge of the sciences, by studying extra hard on biology and chemistry. However, as I have worked my socks off this year, my knowledge in chemistry is just as good as any a-level student as my teacher has been fab and coveredd nearly all content (barring halogens) from AS/A2.

Saying this, I am dead excited for next year. Foundation/access year seems to be full of mature students with kids, so hopefully a more mixed demographic next year as I tend to act younger than my age :P

ohhhh added note - I am a straight A student :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
The dynamics of the journey are more important than its duration in my view.
A nice 1.5 hour train ride without changes you can use to a) get something meaningful done, b) for those with young children, it makes for a great "airlock", before arriving home. One can "re-compress" if one desires to once they have gone to bed. Where as a 45 minute journey with lots of changes and waiting around is almost dead time, certainly does not provide as an effective airlock, it can in fact have the opposite effect and limits you to whatever "academic games" you can play in your head.

Original post by Epica

Socialising - I have worked hard to get into university and I won't let this opportunity pass me by. Of course I make friends and be social, but I stay away from too social people as I am purely at university with the aim to make money once graduating. I have also found my head deep in biology and chemistry books this year with no time to actually socialise.

Indeed I think many folks worry a little too much about fitting in rather than their degree. One will make friends with other students on the course and or in societies, it just happens. However building networks and alliances is a key skill to develop, it just does not have to involve the need to dry out your liver on a radiator over night 7 nights a week.

Original post by Epica

Family - Sorry if I offend anyone here, but if you want to achieve your best at university then you will have to put your degree and the time you spend on it above everything else in your life. This year the mature students with mediocure grades are the ones with family. Those mature students with grown up kids tend to achieve better results because they are able to put their effort into background reading...ect. This isn't to say that achieving a first with a baby on your arm isn't possible, but you just make life more difficult for yourself.

An interesting and astute observation. My only comment is that this is no different to holding down a demanding graduate job in the early years of having a family. I agree that Einstein's approach of bouncing his 2 yo on his knee whilst working on relativity is not one to be recommended. But compartmentalisation of the day and use of airlocks etc is the key and very good practice for the workplace post graduation, which will be far more demanding, especially in terms of getting "wound up" by events and people. At least one does not spend all day in lectures, where as it is very easy to spend all day in meetings. Instead of additional research in the evenings or at weekends your evenings are used to deal with the 150-200 emails that arrived whilst you were in all the meetings during the day and or inconjunction with weekends, actually doing some "real work" instead, for example writing your monthly report on Sunday morning before the family get up.

Original post by Epica

Study groups - While study groups may seem a positive notion (all learning together...ect) the danger with them is that students tend to not want to go further with research in order to obtain the top grades; this means that their grades tend to be the same. I found myself in a study group earlier on in the year and I left to study on my own simply because I wanted to achieve higher grades on my own merit. It is also worth pointing out that university is about independent learning too.

Another very astute observation and not a particularly politically correct one, so well done on having the gonads to post it. My wife and I have discussed this many times from exactly the point of view you articulate. Of course for some modules, on some degree programmes, collaborative working is an integral part; but I think that is a completely different kettle of fish to the standard study groups. One has to be pretty ruthless in terms of is there at least parity between what your putting in and what you are getting out and such a view has to be compiled for individual members of the group. Great practice for evaluating team member contributions when your running a team as part of your job. The point you highlight is even evident on OU degrees.

Original post by Epica

Asking questions - As this year means a lot to me, I made myself a promise that if I didn't know a certain theory/answer... I would ask rather than second guess. By asking questions it shows the lecturer that maybe they need to teach something in a different way so you can understand it. Also, everything that is taught is something you need to know; thus understanding what it is is important.

It will be interesting to see if the lecturers on the degree course are as receptive. The experience of students seems to vary a lot based upon other threads outside of the mature student domain.

Original post by Epica

Yes access course may have many 'gaps' which I was aware of since the start of this year. My chosen degree (Geology) requires strong knowledge of the sciences, by studying extra hard on biology and chemistry. However, as I have worked my socks off this year, my knowledge in chemistry is just as good as any a-level student as my teacher has been fab and covered nearly all content (barring halogens) from AS/A2.

But overall the situation is not very different to holding down a demanding graduate job, even the aspect of socialising as networking and building alliances is actually the most import skill one can have if one wants to progress ones career.

So you get three years to practice the management of all these challenges before the stakes really go up and the workload increases accordingly.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
While I can accept your view points, I disagree with certain aspects.

A train journey (however long it is), is not an sufficient place to study.

I still stand by my belief that young children and studying don't mix. This might be because when I was younger (13 - 16) my mother studied her degree as a mature student. I struggled at school during this time, but she still put her learning and degree first. I pretty much failed school, and it wasn't until this year I found out I had a learning disability.
Reply 18
I've actually really enjoyed my train journeys. Although it is not an ideal place to study it forced me to spend upto two hours a day reading or taking notes, whenever I tried to study in the library my classmates would come for a chat or help and once at home there was the distraction of housework and internet.

I do have children, however I also have a very supportive husband so while they are missing out on time with me it is no more time than they would miss out if I was working full time and they are still being cared for by a parent. I am top of the class despite a long commute (usually 2hrs door-to-door) and children although it is fair to say that the single Mums on the course have had the hardest time and the single childless males on the course the easiest.
Original post by Epica
While I can accept your view points, I disagree with certain aspects.

A train journey (however long it is), is not an sufficient place to study.

I still stand by my belief that young children and studying don't mix. This might be because when I was younger (13 - 16) my mother studied her degree as a mature student. I struggled at school during this time, but she still put her learning and degree first. I pretty much failed school, and it wasn't until this year I found out I had a learning disability.

I understand. My objective is not to convince you particularly as events in our own childhood, understandably, set our viewpoints very firmly. The point is all those challenges will continue to exist, except in a magnified form, once the graduate career starts. Therefore other students should not be overly concerned, for whilst it is a challenge, it is actually less of a challenge than bringing them up when flat out and progressing in a graduate career, the exception would be finance for holidays and the contents of santa's sack. My two youngest will see far far more of me and get to interact far far more with me than my two eldest did, this is because I will be at uni rather than working.

My point is there is no difference actually between studying and working in the kind of career a degree allows you into. Same with trains, planes, taxis and airports, I have and had no choice but to work in those environments regularly as a default modus operandi. If you can work on complex problems and create documents and presentations in these environments, you can study in them. I have also studied in these environments as an OU student. A graduate career will be more demanding and stressful than obtaining graduate status. Yes one would prefer to be doing the work in the comfort of ones office, rather than on a train, in a taxi, or on a plane, but deadlines and commitments do not permit it.

So coping as a student with these kinds of issues prepares one well and positions one well for the career ahead. Someone who graduates at the usual age of 21 will have their young family once into their career, that can and does impact the attention children receive.

Anyway good luck with your studies. Sounds like you are all set for next year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending