Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kenny Daglish fired from LFC

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness is down to only 8 films! Help decide on the final 4 now! 15-07-2014
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18073446

Only just breaking now, rumoured to be an official announcement at 5.

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a sad day for non-liverpool fans. Agent Kenny was on track with his mission to drag liverpool down to below top 10 but unfortunately that won't come to pass anymore.

However, some liverpool fans (who have woken up from their delusion) will be pleased that kenny has gone. They won't be happy with their league position, especially when their target was top 4. FSG has made the right decision in the interests of the club but has made the wrong decision in the interests of non-liverpool fans.

Farewell, Queen Jenny. Thanks for the numerous laughs this season. It's been an honour.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cable)
    I think it's a sad day for non-liverpool fans. Agent Kenny was on track with his mission to drag liverpool down to below top 10 but unfortunately that won't come to pass anymore.

However, some liverpool fans (who have woken up from their delusion) will be pleased that kenny has gone. They won't be happy with their league position, especially when their target was top 4. FSG has made the right decision in the interests of the club but has made the wrong decision in the interests of non-liverpool fans.

Farewell, Queen Jenny. Thanks for the numerous laughs this season. It's been an honour.
    Nah, fans seem to think its the death of the club, and are in tears and throwing up for some reason. http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...pic=293622.440
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    what??? booooo, liverpool might actually start being good now.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's all been planned. Alex McLeish to Liverpool and Kenny to Aston Villa.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Abit harsh. Make him a scout or something
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pbsjohnz)
    Abit harsh. Make him a scout or something
    Ah yes, then he can bring you in some more Carrolls, Adams, Downings and hendersons.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god! They sacked Kenny... The bastards!

ehe
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)
    It's all been planned. Alex McLeish to Liverpool and Kenny to Aston Villa.
    I can only dream. That will make the sacking of Agent Kenny worth it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    good.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Gutting, love the man. FSG better have someone lined up.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

Football. It's an incredible game.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    What's so surprising? :dontknow:
    • 40 followers

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for Liverpool and Chelsea, they're only good at sacking managers. You won't progress at all; unless you either get a long-running manager or an insta-success-mynameismourinho manager.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    RAWK is going to be fun to read.
    • 40 followers

ReputationRep:
    Roberto Martinez lads. :hmmm:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    McLeish in!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbadon27)
    RAWK is going to be fun to read.
    "The club is like a soldier going to war without a head." ahahaha

Dissapointed but at the same time glad to see him leave as a failure.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    Nah, fans seem to think its the death of the club, and are in tears and throwing up for some reason. http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...pic=293622.440
    What a joke lol. In fact, that site is joke. The majority of them there are idiots (from their posts).

But in my earlier posts, what I really saying was that there are some LFC fans who wanted Kenny sacked (a minority, I know). And those fans that wanted him sacked will happy if he's gone.

As for the other deluded muppets who are still backing Kenny after this shambles of a season, well I can only say that it's funny that non-liverpool fans also want the same thing as them. We also want Agent Kenny to stay and carry on the destruction of LFC.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cable)
    What a joke lol. In fact, that site is joke. The majority of them there are idiots (from their posts).

But in my earlier posts, what I really saying was that there are some LFC fans who wanted Kenny sacked (a minority, I know). And those fans that wanted him sacked will happy if he's gone.

As the other deluded muppets who are still backing Kenny after this shambles of a season, well I can only say that it's funny that non-liverpool fans also want the same thing as them. We also want Agent Kenny to stay and carry on the destruction of LFC.
    Why are people like you so concerned about a club you don't support?

It's people like you who don't know much about football. Every manager needs time. Imagine Fergie got fired when results weren't faring well at United? Not saying Kenny was the right man, but so much deluded people out there who think a manager has to deliver straight away.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 17, 2012
New on TSR

Rice cooker in your uni halls?

Would you bring a rice cooker to uni?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.