Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

when do you get your accommodation offer?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've just submitted my accommodation application for my firm choice, i was wondering when do i get offers ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maxiinee)
    I've just submitted my accommodation application for my firm choice, i was wondering when do i get offers ?
    Did you printed out a form and filled in your detilals and sent to your Uni? I was wondering because I can't apply Student Accomadtion online I need to print this sheet out and send them to them. I'm apply to Glochesthsire Uni
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    It depends what uni you're going to, and whether you have a conditional or unconditional offer.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    It depends what uni you're going to, and whether you have a conditional or unconditional offer.
    coventry and conditional
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeaNanners)
    Did you printed out a form and filled in your detilals and sent to your Uni? I was wondering because I can't apply Student Accomadtion online I need to print this sheet out and send them to them. I'm apply to Glochesthsire Uni
    i did mine online, i guess unis are different
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    A lot of universities won't give out accommodation offers for conditional places until you get your results and are formally accepted onto the course. It's a lot of hassle if they have to do it twice because people didn't meet their offers.
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maxiinee)
    coventry and conditional
    I'd suggest asking on this forum http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=505 although I suspect that the answer will be 'not until after results day'.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    most uni's wont allocate conditionals accomadation until they meet their offer and are definately going as their unconditional firmed candidates will be more likely to get their first choice accomadation, I know Aberystwyths unconditionals have recieved our accomadation offers

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 17, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.