The Student Room Group

how can you drink & stay thin?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Scoobiedoobiedo
Enjoy your early death

I'm pretty sure she'll be ok, nice touch of mood kill there though. I liked it.
Original post by StrawberryKoi
oh my god that's my dream life

Haha, yeah! :P
Reply 22
Original post by Sosidge
Damage? sorry damage from what? just because i've said i eat what I like and don't worry about how much I eat, doesn't mean I live off fast food/crisps/chocolate or crap, I eat normal, reasonably healthy things, and go running/swimming and to the gym occasionally, not because I feel like I have to though like most people seem to do, but because I enjoy it. So would you like to fill me in as to how and where i'm damaging myself please? :smile:

What I don't understand is why these days a girl simply not worrying about what she eats and not living off a strict diet that is actually more likely to do more harm than good just to stay skinny is wrong. Do you know how many people develop serious eating disorders and health problems because of people like you? Going round telling them to watch what they eat or they'll become fat, die early or do serious damage to themselves?

Sorry but i'm afraid i'm not going to conform to the stereotype of most women these days to please an idiot like yourself, I think YOU'RE the one that needs to go and learn something here, idiot.

Owh, dear. Being emotional and defensive aren't we? I bet you are having some insecurity issues here, which is quite evident from your long windy defensive post.

For your first paragraph; read back what you wrote before and smell the hypocrisy.

For your second paragraph; we are not talking about that issue. Out of topic. Stay on topic please. Or if you want to stay on that topic; I believe that's evidence enough to implicate you're the one who have problems with your image and it actually supports my previous reply to you.

For your third and final paragraph; I don't stereotype anyone; that's your assumption without any basis; good work! Owh, and as John Major has said; "When the right honorable is being abusive, we know he's losing. We know he's losing." - regarding your 'idiot' remark.

Before calling people an idiot here and being a total immature brat, why don't you finish your school/college first, then come back here and have some wisdom and share it with us.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 23
Get on that treadmill you ****ing fatty.
Is it really that hard to stay slim?
Reply 24
Original post by Sosidge
Ahh its posts like these that make me so glad I can eat like a pig all day every day and go out getting drunk, drinking what i like and when i like and stay slim :biggrin:

This will only work so long as 'what you like' is maintenance or so.
Original post by Sosidge
At least I would have spent my life doing what i like doing

Sitting on an egg?
Reply 26
Original post by emilyteacake
I was always under the notion that vodka had not a lot of calories, so I'd smirk at my friends drinking wine whilst I thought I was fine with my double vodka and diet coke

But I've just found out that one shot of vodka is about 70 calories!
sometimes when i go out i can have about two triple vodka and cokes and maybe another glass! so that makes the equivalent of a bottle of wine! gggrrrr

Does anyone know how to stay social and go out drinking, without gaining weight?
it seems pointless eating healithy when I'll end up going out and drinking, there must be some low calorie drink

drink sky vodka
it claims to have 0 calories
however it's nto cheap
Original post by minniiee
drink sky vodka
it claims to have 0 calories
however it's nto cheap

All alcohol has calories, 7 calories per gram.
Reply 28
All alcohol has calories, 7 calories per gram.

thats why i said claims
Reply 29
Original post by Sosidge
Oh come on, don't pull the 'you must be insecure' on me, you and I both know that's only used when someone has no real substantial argument, now don't we :smile:

You're totally right, making a point about how girls feel they have to live on a ridiculous diet to stay skinny is just wrong and dangerous and how it's people like you that are the contributors to that DEFINITELY means i'm the one with the problem here... Or are you the one with problems getting all wound up over someone who actually feels comfortable and confident in their own body so you try to knock them down in order to make yourself feel better? Hmm I do wonder...

Oh and one last thing sweet heart, no need to be such a patronizing little cow now is there.

I wonder are you talking about yourself here? :teehee:

Seriously 'dear', learn to argue. Your post here really shows your insecurities.
Reply 30
thats why i said claims

I'd have thought that was illegal. How odd.

Edit; Only claim I can find is zero carbs, which isn't nearly as unlikely.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 31
Sitting on an egg?

No, she's going to swallow the whole egg carton, all 20 of them.

Since you know, she doesn't care what she eats :rolleyes:
A big 70 calories.
Reply 33
Original post by Slumpy
I'd have thought that was illegal. How odd.

i said claims because i dont know the technicalities but i know all alcohol is supposed to have calories
i also know their 'selling point' is that their produce has 0 calories...
i dont know how they do it
or how true it is
Reply 34
i said claims because i dont know the technicalities but i know all alcohol is supposed to have calories
i also know their 'selling point' is that their produce has 0 calories...
i dont know how they do it
or how true it is

All alcohol does. 7 calories/gram(more than carbs/protein, less than fat). With a quick google I can't see that claim anywhere though, so are you sure about that?
Reply 35
Original post by Slumpy
All alcohol does. 7 calories/gram(more than carbs/protein, less than fat). With a quick google I can't see that claim anywhere though, so are you sure about that?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/48926024/Media-Kit-for-Skyy-Zero

SKYYvodka is launching the very first zero-calorie alcoholic beverage,
Original post by Sosidge
At least I would have spent my life doing what i like doing and not spending most of my days counting calories, working out at the gym and stressing over being fat, if you're going to live life like that I don't think there's even much point in living like that, sounds pretty sh*t if you ask me.

Stop trying to make yourself feel better by trying to put other people down because you probably have weight issues yourself. Chill out, live a little and stop trying to put a dampener on other peoples lives. :smile:

i will bet you my entire life savings and my house that you will not be telling everyone how fast your metabolism is once you've past your 20s.
Reply 37

More than a year old? I reckon they got found out:p:
I heard that bacardi and diet coke is really low in calories!
Reply 39
Original post by Slumpy
More than a year old? I reckon they got found out:p:

haha maybe!

Quick Reply

Latest