The Student Room Group

Is Dentistry for me ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
best think to do i would say - sign up to UEM for this September (yes, via Global Degree Consultancy (because they are the only way to sign up form UEM)) and I shall see you there, we can have this little debate in person instead - might be some good freshers week fun
Reply 21
or I have a better idea for a skeptic such as yourself, call up the University directly and make your inquiries there - finding out facts before making accusations... what a crazy thought!
Reply 22
look, tsr is all about helping each other. i finally have a uni place, and i know how hard it is to get into a dental course. all i am doing is helping others to accomplish their wishes of studying dentistry by giving them an alternative. i've got my place secured, so i don't have to worry about competition from anyone... i know i'm going to Spain in september. if you have a uni place, good for u.. but for those who don't, and if you are the ones who are writing stupid comments ..... then to be honest, you don't deserve help.
Reply 23
Original post by ash_1221
or I have a better idea for a skeptic such as yourself, call up the University directly and make your inquiries there - finding out facts before making accusations... what a crazy thought!

Nah. Sorry, it's just too bizarre. 2 new posters, names V similar (ash_1221 / azcar121), working as a double act and both posting almost evangelically about UEM.

I ain't no Sherlock Holmes but....
Reply 24
Original post by cptKernow
Nah. Sorry, it's just too bizarre. 2 new posters, names V similar (ash_1221 / azcar121), working as a double act and both posting almost evangelically about UEM.

I ain't no Sherlock Holmes but....

Forget Dentistry, I think your talents would be useful in the MI5.
Reply 25
Original post by Lloyds
Forget Dentistry, I think your talents would be useful in the MI5.

Shhh! You'll blow my cover
Reply 26
I think you answered your own question at the start. It's all you want to do. I don't think you would be happy to give up?
(I'm ignoring the spaon replies although I must admit there is coffee all over my screen now :wink: )

I definately think you should try and get some feedback about where you are going wrong. You must have a good personal statement to get interviews so try and figure out where you are going wrong. Maybe the combination of physique and confidence comes across as arrogance?

ps. I'm a totally ancient 32 years old now :wink: so you're definately not too old
Reply 27
Anyone ACTUALLY GOING? Has anyone ACTUALLY been there. Show some badly taken photos or something to prove it then.

Want to know whether this place is for real. And make sure it isnt like some others in Europe

Quick Reply

Latest