The Student Room Group

AQA Physics Unit 3 P3 GCSE 30th May 2012 Exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by zzaacc
do they give us all formulas in the exam?

they always give you some formulas for questions eg. electricity, momentum
I've learned them all just in case

The main thing you need to learn is the units
(edited 11 years ago)
http://www.gcserevision101.wordpress.com

Press Physics, it's a life saver :smile:
Original post by Tahooper
Can't wait to fail this exam :awesome:

You can do it! :wink:
i have business tomorrow too and i know nothing in physics. May need to go for an all-nighter

damn it, it's my last exam date too :frown:
Original post by PoorLoser
i have business tomorrow too and i know nothing in physics. May need to go for an all-nighter

damn it, it's my last exam date too :frown:

Careful with the all-nighter, they can totally destroy you on exam day! I just went to bed later and got up at 5am to cram some Chemistry GCSE revision. If I did an all-nighter and relied on an energy drink in the morning I think I would have failed the exam, so use caution. :smile:
Reply 105
Original post by anilkumar
http://www.gcserevision101.wordpress.com

Press Physics, it's a life saver :smile:

just when i lost all hope (having no book to revise from), you give me a VERY detailed book, i love TSR more and more everyday!
Original post by zabi1
just when i lost all hope (having no book to revise from), you give me a VERY detailed book, i love TSR more and more everyday!

Zabi make sure you check my thread >here<. It has summary notes that may help you. :smile:
Reply 107
Original post by 21stcenturyphantom
Zabi make sure you check my thread >here<. It has summary notes that may help you. :smile:

thanks i had a look at that. It seemed uncomplete due to the Hea in the end, so i continued my search for decent notes lol
Original post by zabi1
thanks i had a look at that. It seemed uncomplete due to the Hea in the end, so i continued my search for decent notes lol

Oh, sorry. I'll go correct it now.

Fixed. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 109
Oh, sorry. I'll go correct it now.

Fixed. :smile:

Thanks for the share man, all this info will really help,
all these may exams i got some help at least from tsr, will see the positive effect in my grade and im a lifetime dedicated member lol:biggrin:
Original post by zabi1
Thanks for the share man, all this info will really help,
all these may exams i got some help at least from tsr, will see the positive effect in my grade and im a lifetime dedicated member lol:biggrin:

You're welcome! Yes it definitely is a good place to share and help out other students, I've come here for help many times. Be sure to leave reputation for those who help you out! (I don't mean me, but others :wink:)
Reply 111
You're welcome! Yes it definitely is a good place to share and help out other students, I've come here for help many times. Be sure to leave reputation for those who help you out! (I don't mean me, but others :wink:)

Yea :smile: i try to give +rep but it says you already have given too much +rep in the past 24 hours when i havent given any :confused:
So i just thumbs up instead
Reply 112
Does anyone have a list of the equations we need to learn for P3, and P2 as well if possible, I don't want to learn the wrong ones, and need one i haven't learnt, and yeah
Reply 113
Which past paper did you guys find the hardest? :smile: I'm going to do it before I go to sleep(':

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 114
Original post by squid5
Does anyone have a list of the equations we need to learn for P3, and P2 as well if possible, I don't want to learn the wrong ones, and need one i haven't learnt, and yeah

You don't need to know any equations for AQA :smile:
Reply 115
Original post by molly23
You don't need to know any equations for AQA :smile:

Really? for P2 i know we need to know distance and acceleration equations, but I thought there was some for P3 as well?
Reply 116
Original post by squid5
Really? for P2 i know we need to know distance and acceleration equations, but I thought there was some for P3 as well?

Yeah, AQA are kind and give you all the equations, you just need to know how to use them!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC One X
Reply 117
Yeah they give all equations, you just need to know the units

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 118
So lucky the exam is in the afternoon, got 3 free periods today :biggrin:
So i dont have to wake up early to revise :biggrin:
Could someone clarify the differences between convex and concave, and converging and diverging, lenses and mirrors? I'm really confused

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending