Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

AS geography core paper 11 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey did anyone here do AS geography paper 11 yesterday.Hows was it??? pretty hard yea? i was just wondering if anyone did the laps rate thing the labeling...how did u label it.i put the DALR on the right and the ELR on the left and then after condensation i put SALR on the left...is that correct! i draw the cloud after condensation put i did not extended very high would i lose the 2 marks.
    other than that who did business yesterday paper 12.last Q7 part b the 12 marks what did u exactly write about branding and promotion??? i got confused
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Are you on CIE?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yes
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I did the geography paper yesterday too. I think it went alright-ish considering the study time I managed to put in, I know I absolutely screwed up the flood part of the hydrology question and I did sort of have to get back to my last resort for geography which is to sort of...kind of...make things up a little especially with the rocks question

I didn't do the weather question though. I suppose the best we can hope is that grade boundaries will be lowered?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    so u didnt do the laps rate thing right? yea the weathering was hard...umm i couldn't right much about carbonation and oxidation if they got us anything else would be easier

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 17, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.