The Student Room Group

Help please :(

What if you resit the modules from year one in your year two with your A2 modules? Surely then you're still doing it in the two year period? If so unis won't close there doors on you right? all i've heard is that ucl won't like you..
Reply 1
If you resit, then you can do it in jan 2013, and the results come before june.. so, I guess that's fine. Unis can give conditional offers anyway, so they'll only close the door on you if you don't get the results they expected you to.

Hope this helps, I'm not 100% sure :colondollar:
Reply 2
Original post by I.See.Numbers
What if you resit the modules from year one in your year two with your A2 modules? Surely then you're still doing it in the two year period? If so unis won't close there doors on you right? all i've heard is that ucl won't like you..

Yep. UCL is the only medical school that has clearly stated applicants with any modular resits will be disadvantaged. As long as you sit all your modules within the two year period, the rest of the medical schools are fine with it. Some universities like Cambridge will ask for a full transcript of all your grades tho, although your highest modular mark will be taken into account when your A level score is calculated.

:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Vulpes
Yep. UCL is the only medical school that has clearly stated applicants with any modular resits will be disadvantaged. As long as you sit all your modules within the two year period, the rest of the medical schools are fine with it. Some universities like Cambridge will ask for a full transcript of all your grades tho, although your highest modular mark will be taken into account when your A level score is calculated.

:smile:

Original post by abbaskz
If you resit, then you can do it in jan 2013, and the results come before june.. so, I guess that's fine. Unis can give conditional offers anyway, so they'll only close the door on you if you don't get the results they expected you to.

Hope this helps, I'm not 100% sure :colondollar:

Thankyou guys for your help :smile:
BOOYA!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending