Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Shoplifting...

Announcements Posted on
Make a difference in the community and greet new people - join the Welcome Squad! 22-10-2014
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone got any shoplifting stories?

ever done it, if so, what?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    When I was five I put a small bag of gold chocolate coins in my pocket when I was in a sweet shop with my mum.

Phew. Feels good to finally get that off my chest. :pierre:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    You can't just throw the line out in to the water without revealing your own story first op.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    When I was a young troublemaker (I once lied to my parents, I know, I know, it's awful) around the age of 5/6 years old I used to constantly steal chewing gum from the supermarket. I did it for about two months until one day my father found out. He marched me down to the customer service area where he made me apologise profusely.

And then the customer service person manipulated my childhood gullibility and suggested I could be put in prison if I did it again. I haven't stole again since.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plimsolls)
    You can't just throw the line out in to the water without revealing your own story first op.
    lol, k.

Many 4 packs of lager from local college off licenses. (on my own, but with mates lingering near by)

sennheiser headphones from currys when drunk. (wouldnt have done such a big store if sober, this was on my own)

loads of pokemon cards from toys r us when 11. (me and my mates)

tbh most of my shoplifting stories come from grabbing cans of lager and legging it out of the shop. probably done this about 50 times. lol.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Entity)
    lol, k.

Many 4 packs of lager from local college off licenses. (on my own, but with mates lingering near by)

sennheiser headphones from currys when drunk. (wouldnt have done such a big store if sober, this was on my own)

tbh most of my shoplifting stories come from grabbing cans of lager and legging it out of the shop. probably done this about 50 times. lol.

Wow, your story left me in awe of you and your incredibly exciting and satisfying life.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ate a grape in Tesco without buying them #badass
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol, k.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png 
Views:	540 
Size:	131.5 KB 
ID:	148722
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol, k.

oooh bad ass ..

I could never steal :lol:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I remember being about 8 or 9 walking out of Wilkos once with a pack of crisps in my hand which weren't paid for and the sirens didn't go off, I just noticed when I got out. My mum was gassed cause we just got a free packet of crisps, she wasn't so pleased when I marched back in and told them that they forgot to scan them and made her cough up the 50p

Gangsta 4 life
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarveyCanis)
    When I was a young troublemaker (I once lied to my parents, I know, I know, it's awful) around the age of 5/6 years old I used to constantly steal chewing gum from the supermarket. I did it for about two months until one day my father found out. He marched me down to the customer service area where he made me apologise profusely.

And then the customer service person manipulated my childhood gullibility and suggested I could be put in prison if I did it again. I haven't stole again since.
    Loool, exactly this.

I got found out because me and my dad were watching the rugby and I kept going into a different room (where I stashed the gum) and came back chewing
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Saw a PC world delivery truck unattended last year. Living only 20 mins away by bus It would look normal for me to leave the area with a box with a tv in it or something.

So I run up to the truck, the driver is near the cab smoking, but the back is left open ??. I dont look at what I grab, just pick up a smallish box that I can run with, sprint off. Manage to get to the tram stop and hop on the tram (it goes in the opposite direction to home but I am not bothered at this point.)

I get off one stop later and realise I have picked up a macbook!! So I get off at the next stop and chuck it in the bin.

This all happened when I was 16 though, If I realised I stole a macbook now I would rather hand myself in than be caught running around with a mac.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Star)
    Loool, exactly this.

I got found out because me and my dad were watching the rugby and I kept going into a different room (where I stashed the gum) and came back chewing
    I stole Hubba Bubba, which is justifiable since it's the Zeus equivalent of chewing gum.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol at people quoting me and saying like im hard, mugs.

someone asked me to say my stories...i started this thread for others views.

mugs.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELs123)
    Saw a PC world delivery truck unattended last year. Living only 20 mins away by bus It would look normal for me to leave the area with a box with a tv in it or something.

So I run up to the truck, the driver is near the cab smoking, but the back is left open ??. I dont look at what I grab, just pick up a smallish box that I can run with, sprint off. Manage to get to the tram stop and hop on the tram (it goes in the opposite direction to home but I am not bothered at this point.)

I get off one stop later and realise I have picked up a macbook!! So I get off at the next stop and chuck it in the bin.

This all happened when I was 16 though, If I realised I stole a macbook now I would rather hand myself in than be caught running around with a mac.
    I'm guessing this is a joke and you didn't actually throw a mac in the bin??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyyImRyan)
    Wow, your story left me in awe of you and your incredibly exciting and satisfying life.
    (Original post by burgergetsbored)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png 
Views:	540 
Size:	131.5 KB 
ID:	148722
    (Original post by -strawberry-)
    oooh bad ass ..

I could never steal :lol:

yeah, hilarious.

i was asked.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I stole 3 bottles of cocacola from a cafe before
    I got one thinking they were included with my meal price but they weren't apparently and because I wasn't caught I went back and got myself another and got my friend one. I did feel really guilty afterwards though!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frodo Baggins)

lol, jokes. haha.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Accidentally walked out of a shop with a badge when I was 5 and walked back in crying about how sorry I was.

The Great Train Robbery pales in comparison.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 24, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.