The Student Room Group

Does Ed Sheeran or Coldplay reply to fan mail?

My girlfriend is a huge fan of these two music acts and I was curious as to whether they actually reply to fan mail they receive. I was thinking about sending them copy of their album, a pen, a letter and a self addressed envolope and ask if they would sign it for me so I can give it to her on her birthday. I know some artists reply to some fan mail but does anyone know if these two do? Don't really want to spend all that money on an album and postage costs for me never to get it back again. Thanks.
I don't know about that. I imagine not, simply because if they did that, they'd be inundated with fanmail which they'd then feel obliged to reply to. Has she tried 'tweeting' them? I heard many celebrities reply to twitter messages.
Reply 2
Ed sheeran does reply to fan mail. I sent a letter and a pair of beats headphones for him to use. He sent me a signed pic of him using them and sent them back to me and they were singed aswell. Along with 2 tickets to c him in concert dublin in o2 arena cant wait to c him
Original post by claira
Ed sheeran does reply to fan mail. I sent a letter and a pair of beats headphones for him to use. He sent me a signed pic of him using them and sent them back to me and they were singed aswell. Along with 2 tickets to c him in concert dublin in o2 arena cant wait to c him

how did u know where to send the fan mail too?
Reply 4
Original post by cchocolate
how did u know where to send the fan mail too?

Go on to fan biz for his fan mail address:colondollar:
Ed Sheeran wrote a reply to someone I used to be friends with, with an autograph and made a Happy Birthday video for her.

I have seen the video and the autograph & letter
Original post by claira

wasn't that a bit risky
Reply 7
What do u mean by wasnt that a bit risky?x:smile:
Reply 8
Yea i suppose it was but i ended up getting 2 tickets and the headphones back double the price they were before cause they were signed
Reply 9
How did you get him to give you concert tickets ! :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
Chris Martin is too busy taking J-Law nudes.
What is the email because I sent one and still no reply and its about a 2 moths now. So how lond does it take to get it back oh and does he have snapchat if he does can I have it please
Can you please tell me how to contact him? I'm very keen to write him? Thank you! x
Yes I'm aware this thread is over 9 years old.

To answer the question (as no one has done so):

Coldplay: https://www.coldplay.com/contact/

Ed Sheeran: Ask Google: https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+contact+ed+sheeran
They wouldn't want to reply to mine
Hi Claira, I’m wondering where you sent your items to? Thank you so much for any information you can provide me with!
Chris is simply too busy making brilliant music ig (sigh)

Quick Reply

Latest