Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many texts do you send a month?

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness is down to only 8 films! Help decide on the final 4 now! 15-07-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I was doing a bit of research and apparently lots of people send thousands of texts a month, which I find quite surprising. I tend to send around 600 a month - I'm at university and send quite a few texts each day to my friends about meeting up, then send texts to friends outside uni and the parents, but I still don't send anything like the thousands others apparently do. So how much do you text? If you really do send thousands, does it feel like you're texting all the time?
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anywhere from 100-500 a month. It's been less lately - I think I use fb more.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    who texts when you have got bbm

haha negs must of been from the iphone crew!
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've sent five in my life. One of them was just an 'a' so a friend could get my number... :pierre:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    About a 100 approx.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    When I first got with my BF I used to text him all the time and use 500 texts in two days!
    Now we text a bit less and I use about 2000 a month ish?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't reckon I send more than between 300-500 a month, 1,000 seem excessive!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    A lot. I don't know how many exactly, but thank God for unlimited texts! I don't think I'm capable of sending thousands, I'm pretty sure I don't have enough friends for that, but probably it can probably go over 500 quite easily.

Admittedly, during exam time and all that I'll send about one text a day and that's usually to my mother... but during the summer especially I'm firing them off left, right, and centre!

You can tell I'm a hardcore texter because I've got a phone with a qwerty keyboard :P
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd say I send no more than 400. I used to send a lot less but now I've got a boyfriend we text a fair bit.

I don't think I'll ever understand how people manage to send thousands...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 17, 2012
New on TSR

Results: how's it going?

Which A-level are you most confident about getting back?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.