The Student Room Group

2012 Higher Physics Discussion

Anybody dreading the 28th or is it just me? D':
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Me, especially after the abomination of an English paper I just had!
Reply 2
Original post by hollieeilloh
Me, especially after the abomination of an English paper I just had!

I know D: I think that was one of the worst exams I've ever done.... and that was the subject I originally felt OK about :/
Reply 3
Got about a week of revision before it, so should be fine.
Original post by Esmeee
I know D: I think that was one of the worst exams I've ever done.... and that was the subject I originally felt OK about :/

Aw no, I hate hearing other people feel like me ha, I came out of the essay paper crying, honestly the questions were so dreadful for my texts :frown: how did you find the close reading?

On topic: er.... what are you aiming for in Physics?! Ha.
Reply 5
Original post by Sami'
Got about a week of revision before it, so should be fine.

....hopefully...
Reply 6
Can't wait for the physics paper! love physics haha, it's so interesting:smile:!
I have History three days before it lol, so looks like I'm already at a disadvantage :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
Aw no, I hate hearing other people feel like me ha, I came out of the essay paper crying, honestly the questions were so dreadful for my texts :frown: how did you find the close reading?

On topic: er.... what are you aiming for in Physics?! Ha.

Awww, the first passage questions were fine but I didn't finish the questions on the 2nd passage :frown: You?

And well I got a B in my prelim so I'd be happy with that but obviously, an A would be better :P
What about you?
Reply 9
Original post by Reece:)
Can't wait for the physics paper! love physics haha, it's so interesting:smile:!

You being serious?! :P haha, well lucky for some!
Reply 10
Original post by Esmeee
You being serious?! :P haha, well lucky for some!

haha! yeah physics and maths are what im good at :P need these exams now i failed english today haha!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Esmeee
Awww, the first passage questions were fine but I didn't finish the questions on the 2nd passage :frown: You?

And well I got a B in my prelim so I'd be happy with that but obviously, an A would be better :P
What about you?

Awh well if you spent the time on the first passage I'm sure you'll pick up marks there :smile: yeah I thought it was okay, pretty average, just hoping I get a decent enough grade to bring my overall up now :/

Oooh I see I see, good target there haha :biggrin: Well I wanted to get AAABB or AAAAB, but now there's no way I can get an A in English so I'll need to cram so much to try and get in A in Physics :frown::frown:
haha! yeah physics and maths are what im good at :P need these exams now i failed english today haha!

Haha seee I love maths, but HATE physics! Don't see how anyone can like the dire subject that it is :frown:
Reply 13
i got 35% in the first prelim and then 50% in the second prelim :frown: My only saving grace is that i didnt really study for either prelim and i would love to study tons of physics right now but i have history 3 days before it and P.E a day after it
Reply 14

haha, fair enough. I thought i was good at english but i guess today proved me wrong :P Now i have no hope, but s'all good ;D
Reply 15
Original post by Esmeee
haha, fair enough. I thought i was good at english but i guess today proved me wrong :P Now i have no hope, but s'all good ;D

haha, youll have done better than me :tongue: i answered a wrong question:L!

Reply 16
Haha seee I love maths, but HATE physics! Don't see how anyone can like the dire subject that it is :frown:

I definately prefer maths too! i love the subject! but physics is just so fun too:smile:!

Reply 17
haha, youll have done better than me :tongue: i answered a wrong question:L!

Oh dear.... well good luck :P
Reply 18
Original post by Esmeee
Oh dear.... well good luck :P

thankksss! I hope i did well in the close reading to make up for it :biggrin:! Anyway if anyone needs any help with physics ill be happy to try and help:smile:!

Reply 19
thankksss! I hope i did well in the close reading to make up for it :biggrin:! Anyway if anyone needs any help with physics ill be happy to try and help:smile:!

Thanks and yeah you too :smile: And you may regret saying that after a while but cheers ><

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending