The Student Room Group

2012 Higher Physics Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reece:)
yeah my problem too:P o well we shall get there :biggrin:!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

yeah hopefully :biggrin:! I saw you only have 1 exam left, I still have 3 haha so jealous!
Reply 101
Original post by hollieeilloh
yeah hopefully :biggrin:! I saw you only have 1 exam left, I still have 3 haha so jealous!

o wow! physics history and what else:redface:? thats alott of exams haha!

Reply 102
yeah, next thursday, and im only there for 1 day also as we have the friday monday tuesday off haha? my school dont think:L well not gonna argue, better than being bored:smile:

Holidays are one thing I'm sure everyone can agree is a positive of the royal family:colondollar:
Very true:smile:
o wow! physics history and what else:redface:? thats alott of exams haha!

Art on the 1st :frown: yeah I have no idea why I took art haha I used to likeeee it but now it's hellish and art is the most stupid/pointless subject ever!! (in my opinion anyways), but the written exam side should be ok at least :smile:
Reply 104
Original post by benten17
Holidays are one thing I'm sure everyone can agree is a positive of the royal family:colondollar:
Very true:smile:

not when iv just had a month off and been bored haha, study leave doesnt exactly appeal to me :P

Reply 105
Art on the 1st :frown: yeah I have no idea why I took art haha I used to likeeee it but now it's hellish and art is the most stupid/pointless subject ever!! (in my opinion anyways), but the written exam side should be ok at least :smile:

ewww art:P! isnt it all just memory work:tongue:? doesnt sound much fun:/!

ewww art:P! isnt it all just memory work:tongue:? doesnt sound much fun:/!

hahahah exactly, I actually judge people who like art nowadays..cannot wait until it's over!! yeah exactly, you need to do 2 essays on 4 artists and then 2 essays on a picture you just see for the first time.. so boringgg!
Reply 107
not when iv just had a month off and been bored haha, study leave doesnt exactly appeal to me :P

I suppose when you know most of it, exam leave is simply time to spend on TSR helping us less academically gifted folk :smile:
Reply 108
hahahah exactly, I actually judge people who like art nowadays..cannot wait until it's over!! yeah exactly, you need to do 2 essays on 4 artists and then 2 essays on a picture you just see for the first time.. so boringgg!

2essays on a picture? id be like, this is nice, it looks like fruit, i think thats what it is.

the colours are realistic, bananas are usually yellow, it looks 3D
thats the best i can do :P!

Reply 109
I suppose when you know most of it, exam leave is simply time to spend on TSR helping us less academically gifted folk :smile:

dont use "us" you helped a good few people out in that thread :tongue:! but i have seemed to spend enormous amounts of time on here since i created my account :P

2essays on a picture? id be like, this is nice, it looks like fruit, i think thats what it is.

the colours are realistic, bananas are usually yellow, it looks 3D
thats the best i can do :P!

hahahah exactly it's rubbish, i do portraiture and some of the pictures they give you are crazzyy weird.. at least I never ever ever have to do art again after this ha :biggrin:!
Reply 111
hahahah exactly it's rubbish, i do portraiture and some of the pictures they give you are crazzyy weird.. at least I never ever ever have to do art again after this ha :biggrin:!

yeah use that to get yourself through :tongue:! thats what motivated me to learn my english stuff :tongue:!

yeah use that to get yourself through :tongue:! thats what motivated me to learn my english stuff :tongue:!

hahaha I think it's been the thing getting me through every exam apart from maths/history haha :biggrin:
Reply 113
hahaha I think it's been the thing getting me through every exam apart from maths/history haha :biggrin:

not doing adv physics :frown:?

Reply 114
dont use "us" you helped a good few people out in that thread :tongue:! but i have seemed to spend enormous amounts of time on here since i created my account :P

Haha:colondollar: Me too! Becoming slightly obsessed

Haha physics ain't my thing, I'd fail so bad! :frown: seems good for you though haha, and maths of course :tongue:
Reply 116

I was starting to forget why I'd come on some 50 minutes ago.... PHYSICS!!!:biggrin:
Reply 117
Haha:colondollar: Me too! Becoming slightly obsessed

im gonna try stay away tomorrow:L im going to school till like 4pm so that'll help :smile:

Reply 118
Haha physics ain't my thing, I'd fail so bad! :frown: seems good for you though haha, and maths of course :tongue:

Daww okay, yeah it is :P but i am better at maths :tongue:

Reply 119
I was starting to forget why I'd come on some 50 minutes ago.... PHYSICS!!!:biggrin:

sorrrrrry! i took us off on a tangent! (maths reference) <--- okay that was sad and im sorry :frown: :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending