The Student Room Group

Higher History

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ahsc
No clue whether it's an isolated factor or not but thank you so much for the factors

Glad to help :smile:
Original post by Mattown
Yeah i agree that would be best like if you got the option of at least two as to learn eight essays equally good is a big ask say you were going to pritiotise two from each topic which ones would you?

If labourcomes up it'll come up for both topics so that's a plus side. So if issue 5 comes up in Britain then issue five will appear in Germany that's what my teacher said anyways
Original post by eireann11
If labourcomes up it'll come up for both topics so that's a plus side. So if issue 5 comes up in Britain then issue five will appear in Germany that's what my teacher said anyways

Did ur teacher mention anything about issue 2 or the other issues that could pop up
Reply 203
Original post by Oscarwilder
Did ur teacher mention anything about issue 2 or the other issues that could pop up

Wait so are people pretty certain a nazi question will come up for the old higher
Original post by Ahsc
Wait so are people pretty certain a nazi question will come up for the old higher

Hopefully it will, I'm not 100% sure but i would learn at least 1 nazi question
Reply 205
Hopefully it will, I'm not 100% sure but i would learn at least 1 nazi question

Is it too risky to just do issue 5 and 6 for Germany bcos I don't know any others
Original post by Ahsc
Is it too risky to just do issue 5 and 6 for Germany bcos I don't know any others

Well prob not because issue 5 ain't showed up in ages so it could come up and I remember my teacher said one of the nazis question could possible come up as last year the schools complained that issue 5 didn't show in the exam. Issue 1 prob the easiest essay to learn aside from that, 4 factors, you could pm for the essay, I used this in the prelim and only got half of it down due to timing and got 12 out 20, so I'm pretty sure it will gain u marks
Reply 207
Well prob not because issue 5 ain't showed up in ages so it could come up and I remember my teacher said one of the nazis question could possible come up as last year the schools complained that issue 5 didn't show in the exam. Issue 1 prob the easiest essay to learn aside from that, 4 factors, you could pm for the essay, I used this in the prelim and only got half of it down due to timing and got 12 out 20, so I'm pretty sure it will gain u marks

Would that be okay?? Thank you so much x
http://mrmackenzie.wikispaces.com/file/view/1998_HigherI.pdf

How do I do Question 6 of the multichoice?
Original post by WithoutMuchHope
http://mrmackenzie.wikispaces.com/file/view/1998_HigherI.pdf

How do I do Question 6 of the multichoice?

This is the history thread :smile:
Original post by chippedcups
This is the history thread :smile:

Oops, I'm really sorry guys- as a side note, best of luck to everyone taking Higher History today :smile:

(Oh and it turns out the reason I couldn't do the question was because my calculator was in radian mode instead of degrees :facepalm: )
Original post by WithoutMuchHope
Oops, I'm really sorry guys- as a side note, best of luck to everyone taking Higher History today :smile:

(Oh and it turns out the reason I couldn't do the question was because my calculator was in radian mode instead of degrees :facepalm: )

Haha Thanks I need it. :smile:
Anyone know what the grade boundaries will be??

Quick Reply

Latest