Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Edexcel GCSE Physics P3

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I will be sitting this exam on thursday.
    I have the GCP revison book, If i know all of that will I get an A ?

I also have the actual edexcel book that the teachers use but its so long winded and drawn out so I cannot see myself taking all that in:/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i'm really worried, i'm just scraping an A*, and this is so much more harder than previous physics modules, which i've failed.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just revised from the CGP guides and I got A's in all my GCSE physics exams.
    Past papers are a great way of revising, because it shows you what the examiners want.

Hope this helps! If you need any help, just contact me. I am an A Level Physics student xxx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanpew)
    i'm really worried, i'm just scraping an A*, and this is so much more harder than previous physics modules, which i've failed.
    If you have failed your previous physics modules, how are you managing to scrape an A*? :confused:
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the UMS conversions for physics? I've had scores back for things like IAA's and my P1 modules but i don't know how to convert them? It would be nice to find out what i need to get 90% overall
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This has got all the past papers for P3 (and B3 and C3 but it is too late :s) http://www.sciencepass.com/p/triple-science.html
    It does not have the specimen paper although these four should be enough material to help with revision
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieking)
    If you have failed your previous physics modules, how are you managing to scrape an A*? :confused:
    by fail i mean i got A's for P2, although i was one mark away from A* for both and my IAA marks suck.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2010315 pleassee help!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone have the answers to the SPECIMEN paper (p3) ?? really urgently need it
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    URGENT QUESTION- PLEAS HELP!

On a few of the past papers I have noticed that it give you like. List of radioactive emitters eg. Technetium 99 and asks you to choose the best one for a tracer and treatment. What type of radiation eg. Gamma/alpha/beta is best for these?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    radioactive tracers: low energy, gamma emitters, short halflife. Then radioactive destroyers: high energy, B- if possible, and medium half life - I asked my nerd friend to confirm this and he did, so hopefully it's correct lol Good luck everyone!
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanpew)
    by fail i mean i got A's for P2, although i was one mark away from A* for both and my IAA marks suck.
    I think nearly everyones IAA grades sucked I got A*s in my modules, and ended up with Cs in the IAAs x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 5, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.