The Student Room Group

Mcdonalds Interview Panic!

Scroll to see replies

TheGreatest21
I have a welcome meeting...sounds good.

I have one too on Thursday :p: I'm really excited because the manager is really nice and laid back. In the interview he didn't ask me any questions like 'Why do you want to work at mcdonalds' he asked me what I was doing at sixth form, if I wanted to go to uni and then he started talking about Twilight, cause I put in my application that I like to read :yes:

For the WELCOME MEETING, you have to take your passport/birth certificate, your bank details. I'm going to basically wear what I did for the interview so I still look smart (black trousers, blouse and cardigan) :smile: My manager told me that I'd just be filling out forms, I may get my uniform and be shown a video about the mcdonalds company.

Good Luck!
Reply 141
i have my interview friday wonder what i need to take or whats going to happen

thank u inadvance
After reading this thread, I'm feeling nervous.
I have an interview at McDonalds :s-smilie:

I really do not know what to expect, I've only ever worked at a cafe before as a waitress.
Oh and by the way, I was rejected by Poundland once:P
That's worse than being rejected by Mcdonalds.. LOL
I've got an interview, for a customer care assistant role??:O HELP.
I got an interview for Mc Donalds and they gave me a list to wear black shoes trousers and a smart top which was for an introduction to see how i would interact with customers and if i would fit in surprisingly i haven't had my induction yet coz i missed it and the women is never there but that's all what they said
Reply 145
Original post by expresschoco
I got an interview for Mc Donalds and they gave me a list to wear black shoes trousers and a smart top which was for an introduction to see how i would interact with customers and if i would fit in surprisingly i haven't had my induction yet coz i missed it and the women is never there but that's all what they said

Is your interview in the McDonalds near KFC on bull street? If so, i would try and work at the one on the street near pigeon park, the workers in that one are alot nicer than the other ones and it gets alot less busy.

I've got an interview at that one soon, the manager just said that i should wear what i was wearing when i applied, which is black trousers, black shoes and a black jumper. He didn't really seem to care tbh.
Reply 146
Original post by daniel....b
wooo i got the job :woo: :biggrin:

Hey Daniel,

I'm in the same position as you, I'm 16 and have an Interview and OJE. What did they ask you exactly and what did you say?

Thanks
Original post by Zahraa
Hey Daniel,

I'm in the same position as you, I'm 16 and have an Interview and OJE. What did they ask you exactly and what did you say?

Thanks

I have this tomorrow! I'm very nervous!

What was it like? Did you get the job? I hope you did! :biggrin:
Reply 148
I had mine today! Nervously read through this discussion before I went >_<

It was so easy! I had my interview and OJE today, all of which lasted about ~25min

They ask questions like "Give a situation when you've had to pay attention to detail" and stuff like when I've had a bad customer and that all went well, the manager was really chatty and quite young so we had a chat about university

After that she told me to come into the staff area and just said "We want you to work the drive-thru for a while so you can see what it's like working here", So they put me on the serving window and then gave me a small cup of coke to give to the customer, and that was literally it. They said well done and took me back to the manager.

It was better than what I expected. Everyone's really nice and chatty and friendly :biggrin:

I hope I get it! They told me I'll get an email about it ^_^
Please help ****ting myself haha what do I wear to the group interviews at mcdonalds??
hi. i also have a interview tomorrow with mc'donalds ,and they asked me to bring my passport and NI number, is it a good sign?
Reply 151
Original post by ioneladiculov
hi. i also have a interview tomorrow with mc'donalds ,and they asked me to bring my passport and NI number, is it a good sign?

Hey! I also have the same situation! I wish to know how your one went ! My interview is on Wednesday :biggrin: Xxx:smile:
Hi I've got my first interview for mcdonalds tomorrow and I am wondering what is the first part of the interview and what happens thanks
Hi :smile: I have an interview at my local restaurant next week and I'd be grateful of any advice. It's only a till job. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AmyKCoxon
Hi :smile: I have an interview at my local restaurant next week and I'd be grateful of any advice. It's only a till job. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Talk a lot about providing great customer service and being confident about working with others and talking to customers.

SMILE :biggrin: as well. I think they mention something called "service with a smile" or something like that at the interview, it's the workbook they work from during the interview

Good luck, hope you get it
Thank you :smile:
I got the job, thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 157
I have an OJE and an interview, I'm a girl, what should I wear?
Smart top, like a blouse and black trousers. Don't worry, it's not too bad :smile: make sure you have flat, closed in shoes (which are nonslip, I nearly fell over) Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
GUYS :O

I have my first interview tomorrow and im really nervous excited :s

could someone give me guidance/reassurance ASAP please :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending