The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
http://getrevising.co.uk/files/documents/aqa_biology_unit_b2_higher_tier_revision_notes/Unit%202%20Revision%20Notes.pdf

b2 revision

Can't attach due to the file is too big

EDIT: Please tell me if you have to login or not so i try i can try to attach it.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by steviep14
How much revision a day are you all doing?

I am currently aiming at 5-7 Hours a day - Making Powerpoints, Summary Notes, Past Papers.. Roughly working on the basis of 30 minutes per exam per day, and with 14 exams to revise for (Excl. German) that is 7 hours.. too much or?

Yes it is too much. You are being so stupid. It is GCSE. All that is happen is that you will overload and mess up your exams. It is up to you.

I am predicted 10A* 3 A and I am doing about 3 hours a day and I have done excellentyl in all my exams so far. Just be normal, stop beiing ridiculous. Even at A-Level no one but a right saddo would do 7 hours a day.

Why do people do this! You are doing stupidly too much for your own good and it frustrates me as when I am doing a good amount myself, it makes me feel like I am doing nothing. Seriously mate get a life and alternate between revising and relaxing!
Original post by GreenLantern1
Actually A-Level is a lot of new concepts, and a load of maths. The content is very similar to triple but very little which is similar to core and additional.

Yes, I said there are new concepts :smile: when I said 'a few' I wasn't referring to only a small amount!!
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Yes, I said there are new concepts :smile: when I said 'a few' I wasn't referring to only a small amount!!

Yeh but a few made it seem like not much. Like 10% perhaps. I can tell you though if you only did core and additional then literally 95% is new concepts. Though if you did triple it would still be about 80% of new concepts, so really not 'a few'.

And I thought you on't have study leave bro? How you get on TSR?
How much revision a day are you all doing?

I am currently aiming at 5-7 Hours a day - Making Powerpoints, Summary Notes, Past Papers.. Roughly working on the basis of 30 minutes per exam per day, and with 14 exams to revise for (Excl. German) that is 7 hours.. too much or?

I'm aiming for about the same amount, but only because I know that 3 or 4 hours of it will actually be me telling myself I'm revising when actually I'm wasting time :rolleyes:
However I could never mange more than three subjects per day max.! I do it very thoroughly though which comforts me when I'm thinking that my first exam is only the Weekend away :s-smilie:
Original post by Dandaman9999
I'm aiming for about the same amount, but only because I know that 3 or 4 hours of it will actually be me telling myself I'm revising when actually I'm wasting time :rolleyes:
However I could never mange more than three subjects per day max.! I do it very thoroughly though which comforts me when I'm thinking that my first exam is only the Weekend away :s-smilie:

You lot are just gonna overload and mess up if you actually do that. You need to do it moderately to ensure you actually learn something from it!!
Speak tomorrow guys. :biggrin:

Ohh yes:smile:
Since your amazing at maths, could you help me out with some questions?
I need to scan the pages first though, once I get home:s-smilie:
Ah I remember this stuff. Good shizzle, but old times ahh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv6yYVTUw-I

This weekend I think I will begin more focussed revision - i.e. Focussing on the upcoming exam
I am finding the revision fine and am just about sorted for my Biology now :biggrin: Finally got my head around P3 (AQA) Circular Motion yesterday :s-smilie:

Good Luck with your exams! :biggrin:
Anyone had any exams today? :smile:
You lot are just gonna overload and mess up if you actually do that. You need to do it moderately to ensure you actually learn something from it!!

Yeah, I 'try' to do as much as possible but on different days I have different limits (one day I can't be bothered to revise for more than a couple of hours properly but on others I steam through the syllabus like a train :tongue: ). I did exaggerate slightly to make myself feel better :wink:
This weekend I think I will begin more focussed revision - i.e. Focussing on the upcoming exam
I am finding the revision fine and am just about sorted for my Biology now :biggrin: Finally got my head around P3 (AQA) Circular Motion yesterday :s-smilie:

Good Luck with your exams! :biggrin:

Good luck to you too :biggrin: Is your first exam AQA biology on Monday then?
Reply 213
Got an inset day - Yay time ^_^

Originally Posted by Dandaman9999
I'm aiming for about the same amount, but only because I know that 3 or 4 hours of it will actually be me telling myself I'm revising when actually I'm wasting time
However I could never mange more than three subjects per day max.! I do it very thoroughly though which comforts me when I'm thinking that my first exam is only the Weekend away

im doing 2 subjects a day / 3 ... as i have unique tests this oncoming week - Biology and english !?
Original post by justanotherindigo
Ohh yes:smile:
Since your amazing at maths, could you help me out with some questions?
I need to scan the pages first though, once I get home:s-smilie:

If he is at school at the moment I could have a look at them if you want. Don't mind helpin out.
Good luck to you too :biggrin: Is your first exam AQA biology on Monday then?

I had French this week :wink: But it's french :colone:
Yes B2 and B3 Monday
C2, C3 and AQA Poetry Thursday

Pretty confident for the Science Modules except sections of C3 now.. Do you have AQA Biology too on Monday?
If he is at school at the moment I could have a look at them if you want. Don't mind helpin out.

Yeah-- i don't mind you helping me out!
You are also a maths legend, considering the fact that you get near 100% at A-Levels!:wink:
I need to get home to scan the pages, if that's cool?:wink:
I had French this week :wink: But it's french :colone:
Yes B2 and B3 Monday
C2, C3 and AQA Poetry Thursday

Pretty confident for the Science Modules except sections of C3 now.. Do you have AQA Biology too on Monday?

Ah, I took German :colone:

Yeah, I've got B2 and B3 on Monday, English Lit Drama and Prose texts exam on Tuesday, and C3 and the Poetry on Thursday :frown: Pretty confident for most of them but really need work on physics by next week :redface: I don't get the Motor Effect or EM Induction!!
Just to let you know guys, some guy might have got me banned. I don't know if I will be or not but just thought should let you know if I'm not here.
Original post by justanotherindigo
Yeah-- i don't mind you helping me out!
You are also a maths legend, considering the fact that you get near 100% at A-Levels!:wink:
I need to get home to scan the pages, if that's cool?:wink:

Sure thing bro. Just stick em up whenever and quote me so I am alerted. Best do a maths paper soon. haven't done any today and I did plan to do so.

Latest