The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6420
Original post by Nathan0012
You too :biggrin: Are you doing Edexcel or OCR?

I had a dream that I missed the exam last night :colondollar: it scared me for a bit :redface:

Thanks mate :smile: on OCR myself. You?

That's weird. I had a similar dream for another exam last week :biggrin:

Does anyone know, on OCR, if you resit does your best result stand or your latest result stand?
Reply 6421
Original post by sophiekutie
Scribes are the WORST! Hate having a scribe! Good luck with it though, and If you can, try to check over what they write because sometimes they write something slightly different to what you want and they can make you wrong :/
You will still be fine in your exams though! Dn't worry about it too much! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Do you have/had a scribe then?
Original post by ElMoro

Does anyone know, on OCR, if you resit does your best result stand or your latest result stand?

I think it's your best result :smile:

Good luck today! :smile:
Original post by InvertedLayman
Yeah I got that later on.

In the exam, if I wrote the correct answer but crossed it out and wrote the wrong answer is it possible that the examiner may give me the mark?

If you showed the correct working out for the correct answer then you get one mark. :tongue:
How was a AQA B1 EXAM GUYS? I found it "Challenging" :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Abbseh
Greek and Latin? Very nice! I just took French, it seems awfully generic now lol Nearly done now though! I only have maths, history and geography left now, not too bad :smile:

Ah french :h: I'm terrible at french...my teacher was surprised I got a B in the year 9 end of year :tongue: OMG history...isn't that really hard?! I don't take it, that's why...
Good luck!!! My geography was 2hours and 45 mins :eek: it was horrible
OK, people, I'm heading off to school soon for my history exam. So nervous, I really want an A* but I doubt I'll get it :frown:

Good luck to everyone who has exams! :biggrin:
Original post by ElMoro
Thanks mate :smile: on OCR myself. You?

That's weird. I had a similar dream for another exam last week :biggrin:

I'm Edexcel, what kind of things do you study for this exam?

Yeah, I think I had a couple of dream like that in my first week of exams as well :rolleyes:

I'm sure it's your best result :smile:
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Stop getting me all embarrassed! :colondollar: But yes, 'course I did :smile: you're a great guy :biggrin:

Randem point here :tongue: ,

Spoiler

Original post by usycool1
OK, people, I'm heading off to school soon for my history exam. So nervous, I really want an A* but I doubt I'll get it :frown:

I'm going to school soon as well, I'm just hoping I can get enough for an A, but it's difficult to tell. Good Luck! :biggrin:

good luck!!!! I'm sure you'll get an A*, you seem to give off the impression that you studied hard for it :h:
Original post by Sheel1
How was a AQA B1 EXAM GUYS? I found it "Challenging" :frown:

Yep so did I :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my Orange Monte Carlo
Original post by dwfed
Do you have/had a scribe then?

Yeah, basically the muscles in my hands get tired really easily so I have to have a scribe sometimes in long exams :/ it's really annoying but in some ways it's good because I get to sit in a different room which is more relaxed because there are other people talking (who also have scribes) :smile:
It's better than pushing yourself and running out of time or having an unreadable exam :tongue:

Original post by Nathan0012
I'm going to school soon as well, I'm just hoping I can get enough for an A, but it's difficult to tell. Good Luck! :biggrin:

Have you worked out what mark you need to get each grade?
I need 29/50 for an A which is good, but I need 49/50 for an A* (not gonna happen)

Lol sorry for going so suddenly yesterday, but my iPod touch needed charging :tongue: I've got maths (calculator) and two history exams :frown: You? :smile:

It's ok, I fell to sleep shortly after anyway :smile:
and I've just got a textiles exam and two science re-sits towards the end of the month.. Do you have your history exam today?:smile:

Stop wasting energy worrying! You'll be fine :smile: We know you can do it :tongue:
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Stop wasting energy worrying! You'll be fine :smile: We know you can do it :tongue:

I was worrying about the biology today, guess what - It was hard ;'( but hopefully we all get good grades ! :tongue:
Original post by Sheel1
I was worrying about the biology today, guess what - It was hard ;'( but hopefully we all get good grades ! :tongue:

Well, if it was hard, the grade boundaries will be lower won't they :smile: what grade are you hoping for?
Original post by Alexx53
I feel like this all the time :biggrin:
Good luck with whatever exams you have left :smile:
Original post by Alexx53

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have one Maths and one Statistics exam left, what exams have you got left to do?
Reply 6439
Original post by KatnissEverdeen

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have one Maths and one Statistics exam left, what exams have you got left to do?

3 Latin, 2 German, Maths, Russian, History :frown:

Latest