The Student Room Group

Higher Business Management 2012

Scroll to see replies

1 and 2
Reply 181
Original post by Lydia Teapot
1 and 2

Was it 2 that she thought was difficult? I thought it looked the most difficult! I did 1 and 3

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 182
Original post by RoryWilson
I did questions 4 and 5, they had a lot of marketing and business in contemporary society questions and i find them the easiest topics to remember. Most people in my school did 1 and 3, but number 1 looked like death. I hate finance

I also did 4 & 5 thought they were the topics I could answer most in, only swayed for five because it mentioned financial accounts (and I take accounting which helped a lot).

Original post by Alt__x
Was it 2 that she thought was difficult? I thought it looked the most difficult! I did 1 and 3

Damn! I did 1 and 2 aswell. At the time i didn't think it was difficult becuase there was more "rounded" questions but looking back now , there were so many better choices like 3 or 4.So Annoyed! The first question in Q2 was a bummer i forgot Span of control and chain of command are not organizational relationships so i only got 2 out of 4 , and i certainly didn't get 7 Quality Management Systems, maybe 4 or 5 , and the last part wasn't straight forward either. I was in a rush and pressured so i just jumped into Question 2
Original post by greigeh
I also did 4 & 5 thought they were the topics I could answer most in, only swayed for five because it mentioned financial accounts (and I take accounting which helped a lot).

I thought everyone would have done 4 and 5, they were pish easy! I must not have read 1 and 3 or something! haha
1, 3 & 4 were the easiest! I done 3 & 4. Wish i done 1 instead of 3 though :frown:
Original post by freedom123
1, 3 & 4 were the easiest! I done 3 & 4. Wish i done 1 instead of 3 though :frown:

The only reason i didnt do 3 was because of The Employment Contracts Questions, didnt know what that was so wasn't prepared to risk it....
Reply 187
I did 1 and 3, they seemed to be the most straight forward and avoided ratios :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my Nexus One
Original post by Alt__x

Yeah... kinda dreading getting these results now!:eek:
Reply 189
I did 2 and 5. I find bus man really easy, but it is such a huge course and they could ask you anything. We got told use developed bullets. Such a long paper l. Love the subject hate the exam...

This better be worth it...
Reply 190
Original post by ailssx
How did everyone find it then?! I found it a very fair paper except in section one the flexible working practices, sales + production targets and the local enterprise group thing! Did anyone do question 5 in section 2? i did 4 +5 :smile:

I did 4 and 5 as well :biggrin: There were a couple of strange questions in there but apart from that they felt like blessings :smile:
Reply 191
does anyone have solutions
Reply 192
Scroll up to previous threads and it's there :smile:

Original post by Jordza95
Scroll up to previous threads and it's there :smile:

Where is the solution? I cant find it :s
Reply 194
If you go back to page 8 of this thread the questions are there

Im nervous about results for this subject... And the marking scheme is not up yet :frown:
Reply 196
Original post by freedom123
Im nervous about results for this subject... And the marking scheme is not up yet :frown:

Don't worry :smile: Not long to go until results available,

Lee
Reply 197
Original post by caillieg
does anyone have solutions

I always thought solutions weren't made available until after the results were published but I notice solutions for other subjects are available............
Reply 198
Original post by Belaruce
I think the exam is like, you don't know how well you explained the points, so you don't know for sure where your marks come from, which is completely different from subjects such as biology and such. But it also depends on the marker, as I had 2 teachers for business - 1 was nice, and always gave me average to good marks and encouraged me to do better, and the other literally just tried to give me the least marks he could. The same question marked by both teachers, worth 5 marks, I got 4 marks and 2 marks. He said i never used 'key phrases' which get the marks, where the other teacher says its more about your own explanation and understanding of topics which get you the marks. I seriously think i could get a B or a D. Depends totally on the marker.

SQA Markers have to mark to national standard - don't worry about depending on the marker
Reply 199
I am 100% sure I got an A in business, but theres always an element of doubt for me !

Quick Reply

Latest