The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If something is out of shape.....eg big nose big ears. There's loads of things...and saying that, something that is ugly on someone may be good on someone else
Reply 2
Its difficult to make an overall conclusion that says "this makes someone ugly, that makes someone ugly". It's not as black and white as that. Its relative.
Reply 3
Yeah, some people find only one eyebrow an attractive feature! :rofl:

(Funny, but probably true)
Reply 4
Talya

Lol, "some people". You sure its just not you? ;p
Reply 5
Markus Angelsdaughter
Lol, "some people". You sure its just not you? ;p

No, I don't find that attractive!
Reply 6
Someone who doesn't take care of themselves, have let themselves go i.e. beer belly, chubby cheeks etc are not attractive to me at all
Reply 7
Talya
No, I don't find that attractive!

I cant understand how people find a cyclops brow attractive. The kind of people that find that a turn on probably sleep with dead people or urinate on each other during foreplay. These people are slightly um...different. Deviant from social norms.
self importance.

oh, and sexists.
little_red_sox
self importance.

oh, and sexists.

Yeah, but those aren't physical attributes - I can't show you a picture of someone and you'll say they're 'ugly' from that as you wouldn't be able to tell whether they are a sexist et al. This thread is about 'looks', not character.
Reply 10
The way really really tall people sometimes look at shorter people (as in the expression on their face) i class as 'ugly'. It annoys me, as if they've achieved their height through hardwork and dedication.
Markus Angelsdaughter
The way really really tall people sometimes look at shorter people (as in the expression on their face) i class as 'ugly'. It annoys me, as if they've achieved their height through hardwork and dedication.

Who the hell does that? I've met anyone who ever thought like that.
Reply 13
Angel Interceptor
Who the hell does that? I've met anyone who ever thought like that.

Lol it's just an observation that ive made, there is a very small minority of tall, relatively good looking men that look down on others. Some people in my school as an example.

Maybe its a berkshire thing.
i think small people generally have an inferiority complex that is well...latent and so they do stupid stuff to try and bolster themselves and fell less dwarfed by tall people

it is a known fact that societylooks up to tall people and jealousy is usually the spur of stupid behaviour lke bullying etc. after all there are more small people than tall people (even though its relative)

do u guys find spots unattractive or do u overlook that because u realise they aren't a permanent feature?
Reply 15
latentcorpse
i think small people generally have an inferiority complex that is well...latent and so they do stupid stuff to try and bolster themselves and fell less dwarfed by tall people

it is a known fact that societylooks up to tall people and jealousy is usually the spur of stupid behaviour lke bullying etc. after all there are more small people than tall people (even though its relative)

do u guys find spots unattractive or do u overlook that because u realise they aren't a permanent feature?

I wasnt really talking about small people, but smaller people that those who are really tall. But you have a point there though
latentcorpse, it all depends on how 'spotty' there were as of such. Everyone gets some spots now and again, but if it's aboslutely everywhere, then I'm sure that a lot of people (myself included) may be deterred from being attacted to someone as much as if they weren't spotty.
Talya

here i always look at peoples eyebrows-big deal to me!!:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending