Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your drink?

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness in in to the final 16! The group winners battle it out for the overall title! 15-07-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Jagermeister and lemonade, or Disaronno.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Any good quality cider or jagerbombs.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Malibu & Coke - tastes sooo goooooood
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    I quite like my cider, Ales, stouts, porters & wheat beers. Trappist beers are nice as well.

Also a good single malt whisky like laphroaig or glenfiddich.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Anything with vodka. Or dark rum and coke if I can afford it.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChapelTom)
    Youngs Double Chocolate Stout has to be one of the best stouts I've tried, I've had imperial stouts and still think its an incredible beer.

You'll love it, and never pick up a Black Sheep Ale, trust me. And if you've any doubt, I try beers as a hobby
    Well, I'm drinking Black Sheep Ale and it's okay. I've had much worse in my time. I'm saving the chocolate stout for tomorrow taking advantage of a Tesco offer (also got Courage Directors Ale, Well's Bombadier and Fuller's London Pride - 4 for £6), getting one of each that I knew I could drink. I drink Courage Best bitter occasionally. Due to dietary laws I can't have quite a few drinks, I used to have Old Speckled Hen as a bitter top.

I would like to visit Bavaria and try all that's on offer as I know I can have what I like due to German purity laws.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy and I like malibu pineapple, people laugh at me saying it's unmanly. Whiskey with coke is really good too, vodka and red bull works also. Otherwise, I really like plain vodka shots, particularly Kamikaze ones. I'm not really fond of beer though, unless it's ice cold or honey beer. Beer is good for drinking when you're with your best buddies, otherwise it's bitter and takes forever to drink/get drunk. Never drank more than a glass of wine, so can't really comment on that. But I don't really drink that often, maybe one or two nights a month where I'm hung over the next day, so no regrets
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    milk is my favoured beverage
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Well, I'm drinking Black Sheep Ale and it's okay. I've had much worse in my time. I'm saving the chocolate stout for tomorrow taking advantage of a Tesco offer (also got Courage Directors Ale, Well's Bombadier and Fuller's London Pride - 4 for £6), getting one of each that I knew I could drink. I drink Courage Best bitter occasionally. Due to dietary laws I can't have quite a few drinks, I used to have Old Speckled Hen as a bitter top.

I would like to visit Bavaria and try all that's on offer as I know I can have what I like due to German purity laws.
    Wooops, edited my original post, meant to say "once you've tried bla bla bla, you'll never picked up a Black Sheep again". Black Sheep is a session ale and not a bad one, there are far worse!

London Pride is a good beer, Bombardier is OK, Courage - Directors I had 3 years ago and I remember is a dark coloured beer.

O.S.H isn't a bad beer, decent session ale.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Shacadelick or Sex on The Beach.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Double JD and coke
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Jack Daniels and Coke.

And if the waiter gives me a pepsi instead of a coke, I kill him.

COKE IS A VERY IMPORTANT PART OF JD AND COKE.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ribena
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Vodka and lemonade
    • 61 followers

ReputationRep:
    Vodka.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessyPhil)
    Vodka and lemonade
    Yes! Why do people insist on having it with coke when lemonade is infinitely better. Also cider, red wine and as of yesterday raspberry daiquiris.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    Either mead or a smooth ale. Sometimes a midori and blue (curacao), that is always good fun.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Vodka on the rocks, Stoli or Beluga ... Beautiful drinks :')
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Kind of related...

I've heard lots of 'urban myths' and don't understand if/why they're true? Any scientists to explain?

'Drinking through a straw makes you drunk quicker'
    'Mixing drinks gets you drunk quicker, compared to drinking the same number of units of alcohol in the one type of drink'
    'Mixing drinks makes you sick' Is this in the same way that mixing any drinks (i.e. soft drinks) would make you sick?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OSharp)
    Pint of smiths and a Packet of salt and vinegar.

Or a Whiskey on ice if I'm feeling like a sir.
    Nice.

My standard drink's a Guinness, though I also like bitters like Smith's, and ales if I'm having a quiet drink at home or in a decent pub. If I'm drinking lager, Kronenbourg or Stella

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 17, 2012
New on TSR

Your favourite film of the year?

For you personally what has been the best 2014 movie

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.