Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bought a BB regret it now wanna go back to Iphone

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im on a 12month sim only, im only a month into my contract but I miss my iphone ahah

Want to go back to iphone but do I wait for Iphone 5 or get an Iphone 4s breaking my contract (its £110 to break the contract, can sell the phone back to orange for £100 with the recycle reward thing) and get a 4s on contract or wait till iphone 5?
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    Winner for the 2012 "Most Unsurprising Thread Title" award.

I'd probably wait for the 5 now. By then it'll cost less to get out of your contract. When that is though I cannot say.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Really? You were surprised that Blackberrys are awful devices? Wait for the iPhone 5 probably will be in October only 5 months plus it will cost less to buy out your contract!!!!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Since it's sim-only can you not just buy a used iPhone and stick your sim card in it? You can cut the standard sim card down to micro-sim format with a pair of scissors.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FXX)
    Since it's sim-only can you not just buy a used iPhone and stick your sim card in it? You can cut the standard sim card down to micro-sim format with a pair of scissors.
    thats what i done in the end, bought a cheapy iphone 3gs off ebay for £100, iphone4 was too much money, no need to buy a new sim either. sold it back to orange for £80 so was ok in the end.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    #seriouswesternproblem
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    WTF did you buy a bb for? bbm? performance? xD

I bought my bb for its qwerty keyboard tbh ^_^ I hate typing on small touchscreen devices, albeit loving my iPad <3
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Really? They're not bad, you just probably bought it out of hype, and might have bought a fairly bad one. I have 90+ contacts on bbm and have an ipod so I think it's amazing, you'll find if lots of your friends have bbm it makes life so much easier

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: May 25, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.