Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Most annoying politicians

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I find ALL politicians annoying grrrrrrr.

Particulary Dianne Abbot, David Cameron, Michael Heseltine and Nadine Dorris annoy me for various reasons. I could go on but I'll just bore you and myself.

edit: George Galloway grrrrrr
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Harriet Harman. The sexist statements she comes out with make my blood boil: "Men cannot be trusted to run things on their own". And the fact that she's been allowed by her party to be a member of the shadow cabinet with such a bigoted outlook is ridiculous.

Dianne Abbot also annoys me due to the fact that she is so racist.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think Keith vaz is the most useless/annoying politician?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ed miliband is the most annoying but Cameron makes him look silly every time they debate stuff which is funny. After Ed its diane abbott.

Actually this one video I saw of Ed balls takes him to the top http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-14810323
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoGo HoPz)

He looks weird.
    He looks like Sam the Eagle:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1Alistair+Darling.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	149120

• 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    George Galloway, Dianne Abbot and Harriet Harman.

Two of them pretty racist that if it had come from any other angle would've caused disgrace.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nadine Dorries, Diane Abbott, Baroness Warsi, George Osborne, and that little **** who's ruining the NHS

That one.
    Attached Thumbnails

Name:	andrew-lansley1.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	149123  
    • 142 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ra Ra Ra)
    He looks like Sam the Eagle:

Name:	1Alistair+Darling.jpg 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	149120

hehe :five:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ed Miliband. Every time.

Name:	miliband.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	149124
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    Daniel Hannan
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Flint and mensh getting a lot of hate... Off jealous women

galloway is the one that I just want to throw things at, hard pokey things.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Diane Abbott - Well done on voting against the Iraq war but stop making racist comments and get your kid out of that private school if you're gonna keep banging on about how great comprehensives are you bloody hypocrite.

Ed Miliband - "We were wrong to invade Iraq" Point out the obvious when it's clear that we've lost but of course don't bother to criticise Blair's decisons while he's still leader otherwise you might actually stand for something. You keep saying there is an alternative to the cuts but we won't hear what these alternatives actually are. Oh sorry, you won't make promises you can't keep. In other words you won't make any promises and will be opposition for the sake of opposition.

David Cameron - We're all in this together, except me since I won't actually make any effort to cut my own fat cat salary.

Nick Clegg - Congratulations on lying to the entire nation, failing to give us electoral reform and destroying any hope that your party will ever be elected into government again.

Tony Blair - Don't think I really need to provide a description on this one. For the love of God do not come back into politics you've screwed us enough as it is.

Neil Kinnock - I know he's long gone but this man destroyed the soul of Labour.
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgsie)
    Daniel Hannan
    Presumably anybody who is not in any way related to the Liberal Democrats?

Most annoying: Nick Clegg's ridiculous turnaround from complete optimism to his recent 'I'm really sad', Eric Pickles, Harriet Harman, Ed Miliband, Diane Abbott, Nigel Farage and most of all, any MP that seems to say either the line 'out of touch' or 'the mess inherited from'- pfft.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:

Name:	Nick-Griffin+24-05-10_1.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	149132

He is bloody annoying and I think should be kicked out of the country frankly.

Name:	tommy-robinson.jpg 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	149133 (Not sure if he's a politician)

Just so...annoying!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Michael Gove. Just the condescending way he talks, he probably doesn't mean it, but the tone of his voice is so annoying.

Matthew Hancock. He looks like the typical 'yes man' with his puppy dog eyes, nodding along whatever his master has to say:

• 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Balls and Miliband are the terrible twosome of British politics.

They're like spoilt schoolchildren.

I simply cannot bear them.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antimilitarist)
    Diane Abbott - Well done on voting against the Iraq war but stop making racist comments and get your kid out of that private school if you're gonna keep banging on about how great comprehensives are you bloody hypocrite.

Ed Miliband - "We were wrong to invade Iraq" Point out the obvious when it's clear that we've lost but of course don't bother to criticise Blair's decisons while he's still leader otherwise you might actually stand for something. You keep saying there is an alternative to the cuts but we won't hear what these alternatives actually are. Oh sorry, you won't make promises you can't keep. In other words you won't make any promises and will be opposition for the sake of opposition.

David Cameron - We're all in this together, except me since I won't actually make any effort to cut my own fat cat salary.

Nick Clegg - Congratulations on lying to the entire nation, failing to give us electoral reform and destroying any hope that your party will ever be elected into government again.

Tony Blair - Don't think I really need to provide a description on this one. For the love of God do not come back into politics you've screwed us enough as it is.

Neil Kinnock - I know he's long gone but this man destroyed the soul of Labour.
    Err, do you not remember that we had a referendum on voting reform and it resulted in a resounding 'NO'?
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    Balls and Miliband are the terrible twosome of British politics.

They're like spoilt schoolchildren.

I simply cannot bear them.
    this, Ed Balls is a **** :/

And milliband made himself look about 3 after the budget, when he repeated a remark about "if this tax will benefit you stand up" about 7 times. Surely after once he made his point? Stirring up trouble for no reason.

And don't all say its just because I prefer the Tories, because some labour MPs I disagree with but respect, for example Alan Johnson
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moleman1996)
    this, Ed Balls is a **** :/

And milliband made himself look about 3 after the budget, when he repeated a remark about "if this tax will benefit you stand up" about 7 times. Surely after once he made his point? Stirring up trouble for no reason.

And don't all say its just because I prefer the Tories, because some labour MPs I disagree with but respect, for example Alan Johnson
    Ah, the Reservoir Postman.

• 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    Err, do you not remember that we had a referendum on voting reform and it resulted in a resounding 'NO'?
    the yes campaign was just embarrasingly poor though... It was almost like they were going through the motions without actually wanting to win. :holmes:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: May 25, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.