The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by I Gurn Hard
Love the music in your sig.

I'm glad. :tongue: Everyone should be a fan of Kleiber's l33t conducting skills.
Reply 41
is this how i'm wasting my time :facepalm:

why do you care op
Reply 42
Original post by dean01234
You have to be taking the p***,

what for you is a 10, there isn't anyone who is 6 higher than megan fox.

So you will die alone because of your messed up, deluded rating of women and standards that are incredibly high...

There are no 10's because there is always room for further improvement.
Reply 43
She looks pretty damn fine from where I'm sitting.
Original post by TheHansa
There are no 10's because there is always room for further improvement.

No body is perfect, I accept that.

But people shouldn't constantly be working on their bodies aiming for a target of perfection which is unreachable... Instead people should be happy with themselves and not seeking improvement like you suggest.

And sure people can be 10's, it would be unfair and harsh to put women like Cheryl Cole or Rhianna or Emma Watson (pre lesbian haircut) less than 10.
Reply 45
Guess what?

EVERYONE is ugly essentially, because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

"Beauty in things exists merely in the mind which contemplates them."
Reply 46
Jealous.

In all seriousness I think she's overrated but still FINE.
:confused: im sure the whole world agrees with you...
Reply 48
your sure OP?

(edit 1) ridiculous neg... any explanations?

(edit 2) two more negs and no explanations... is it that an explanation does not exist or is it that they were p****** and don't have enough balls even behind a computer screen to tell me the reason for it?

(edit 3) you are only validating my point people... All I want is a reason

man up and give me some reasons people

still waiting...

Would accept any response... no matter how brief.

I didn't neg you, but I think it may have been because you wrote 'your' instead of 'you're' lol :smile:
Original post by UrbanPixie
I didn't neg you, but I think it may have been because you wrote 'your' instead of 'you're' lol :smile:

I can't see that being the source of all negs, but that certainly is shocking grammar on my behalf...
Reply 50
you're sure OP?

(edit 1) ridiculous neg... any explanations?

(edit 2) two more negs and no explanations... is it that an explanation does not exist or is it that they were p****** and don't have enough balls even behind a computer screen to tell me the reason for it?

(edit 3) you are only validating my point people... All I want is a reason

man up and give me some reasons people

still waiting...

Would accept any response... no matter how brief.

I didn't neg you, but you're pretty much validating the OP's point. She doesn't look good in that pic... :P
Overrated? Sure. Ugly? No. Not even close to being ugly.
Reply 52
I don't understand why OP got so much neg when everything he said was absolutely correct.
She still has a cute voice.
Original post by zoeaw
I didn't neg you, but you're pretty much validating the OP's point. She doesn't look good in that pic... :P

But that body :drool:
OP must be some kind of physical adonis if he is in a position to turn megan fox down.
Original post by NathanW18
Overrated? Sure. Ugly? No. Not even close to being ugly.

I think this sums up the opinion of most reasonable heterosexual men, including myself.

I think there are very few men who would reject her on the grounds of looks, but I'm certainly unable to understand why she's lauded as one of the world's most attractive women when there are plenty of more attractive women out there who don't look entirely vacuous (I remember getting so angry when I was forced to watch Transformers - at the height of men crowing about Megan Fox constantly - and was subjected to her superlatively inexpressive face for a couple of hours).
Original post by miah78
what a load of toss.No one can be bisexual there is no scientific evidence out there which proves that men and women can be attracted to, 2 different sexes.
Its just impossible.
your either gay ,lesbo or straight.

Wow. :lolwut: What an idiotic thing to say.

Anyway, back onto topic of Fox, she is attractive. She does seem a bit cold and personalityless though. She's a bit dull as well. Natalie Portman is far superior.
Reply 58
She still looks pretty damn good without makeup. Shes not ugly, but there are some better looking ladies (ahem..Olivia) :wink:
Reply 59
Well, I would turn for her...

Latest