The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dean01234

(edit) seriously what is it with people giving me negative ratings

(edit 1) ridiculous neg... any explanations?

(edit 2) two more negs and no explanations... is it that an explanation does not exist or is it that they were p****** and don't have enough balls even behind a computer screen to tell me the reason for it?

(edit 3) you are only validating my point people... All I want is a reason

man up and give me some reasons people

still waiting...

Would accept any response... no matter how brief.

Response sort of received so now I guess I have to go and abuse some Christians to get my reputation back...

Reply 61
You have to be taking the p***,

what for you is a 10, there isn't anyone who is 6 higher than megan fox.

So you will die alone because of your messed up, deluded rating of women and standards that are incredibly high...

Congratulations, you have been successfully trolled.

Edit: I can't help but think of this when I read the responses of those who say she is 'ugly'

(edited 11 years ago)
Fap fap yh boi i would.
Original post by kingsarecool
megan-fox-no-makeup.jpg
she has no personality.
She looks dreadful.
she doesn't smile.
She's talentless.

She's not the best looking - especially not recently but it's not exactly fair to take a random photo and say she looks ugly. Of course people can find a picture where someone who's hot doesn't look so and vice versa. Most of the time though; she is/was pretty damn hot!
Reply 64
She looked so good a couple of faces ago imo
She looks kinda weird now..

Lol at the replies in this thread :rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
If she's ugly then I must be a hideous beast..
It certainly does look it though. Well, one thing's for sure, that definitely doesn't look like Kelly Brook's face. For starters, Brook's lips aren't nearly as big as in that picture...

Where is it you got the photo from?
Reply 67
Such a cringe when people on TSR say 'would not bang' as if they're some sort of sex guru when in reality they're probably some 18 year old sex starved creep who's never seen a member of the female sex (bar their mums) naked
Reply 68
Original post by internet tough guy
Overrated IMO, but would still plow with the force of a thousand jumbo jets.

That should enter the lexicon.
Why is it that everyone has somehow forgotten that Megan Fox is faker than a chav's Burberry cap?! She's plastic from head to toe. Look at her before and after pics for proof. She may look pretty now but it's not really her. Anyway there are waaaaay better looking girls in the world than her in her current form.
No body is perfect, I accept that.

But people shouldn't constantly be working on their bodies aiming for a target of perfection which is unreachable... Instead people should be happy with themselves and not seeking improvement like you suggest.

And sure people can be 10's, it would be unfair and harsh to put women like Cheryl Cole or Rhianna or Emma Watson (pre lesbian haircut) less than 10.

Her hair has grown back. I saw a picture in a newspaper a couple of months ago.

Also there is no way that Megan Fox is ugly. Define pretty then, because it isn't on earth if Megan fox is ugly.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 71
are you sure OP?

(edit 1) ridiculous neg... any explanations?

(edit 2) two more negs and no explanations... is it that an explanation does not exist or is it that they were p****** and don't have enough balls even behind a computer screen to tell me the reason for it?

(edit 3) you are only validating my point people... All I want is a reason

man up and give me some reasons people

still waiting...

Would accept any response... no matter how brief.

Response sort of received so now I guess I have to go and abuse some Christians to get my reputation back...

To all Christians who gave me negative reputation: By doing it you have forsaken Christianity as it should be only the almighty God who should pass judgement over people... You are attempting to play God and you should be eternally condemned to hell with other sinners. But seeing as I am atheist, you shall be condemned to an eternal nothingness with the rest of us...

pipe down
Reply 72

To all Christians who gave me negative reputation: By doing it you have forsaken Christianity as it should be only the almighty God who should pass judgement over people... You are attempting to play God and you should be eternally condemned to hell with other sinners. But seeing as I am atheist, you shall be condemned to an eternal nothingness with the rest of us...

I'm tempted to neg you for the assumption it was a Christian who negged you in the first place. I thought your post was pretty funny up to the edits :/

But I'm not going to as personally, I'd rather let you skip around in ignorance.
Kelly Brook:

Angelina Jolie:

Original pic you posted:
.. definitely looks like Angelina's face, but not her hair or body, so it's probably been photoshopped on to either Kelly Brook's body (most likely if it was tagged with her name) or someone else's.

I'm not meaning to be patronising, and I apologise if I come across that way, but I'm honestly bemused that you don't find anything strange about that picture.
Original post by ThatPerson
Her hair has grown back. I saw a picture in a newspaper a couple of months ago.

Also there is no way that Megan Fox is ugly. Define pretty then, because it isn't on earth if Megan fox is ugly.

I never said she was ugly...
Original post by roodootoo
I'm tempted to neg you for the assumption it was a Christian who negged you in the first place. I thought your post was pretty funny up to the edits :/

But I'm not going to as personally, I'd rather let you skip around in ignorance.

I said that I should start abusing Christians and then the amount of negs I had got doubled... I think it was a fair assumption
Original post by nm786
nah, you're sexay! :perv: :smug:

true, i was just being modest :wink:
Original post by kingsarecool
megan-fox-no-makeup.jpg
she has no personality.
She looks dreadful.
she doesn't smile.
She's talentless.

True
No
Maybe