The Student Room Group

when seeing someone

Do you still mess around with the other sex? Im dating a girl, we get along great i can see it going somewhere and she is into me. We havent had sex yet and i was wondering how often girls keep thier options open until they are official with someone? My last ex got pissed because i kissed someone else while we were seeing? When i say seeing i mean a few dates in.
I'm having this dilemma at the moment - two guys I've just started chatting to and like them both a lot. Usually I keep my options open until I sleep with someone, and then it's not really fair to keep seeing other people - not in the UK anyway, in the US it seems more acceptable to be dating multiple people.
Depends on the girl, if your dating but not official then some girls would see it as fine to keep your options open. However, I wouldn't like it and theres also many girls like me lol it's something you perhaps need to talk about. If you can see it going somewhere, why do you want to keep your options open?
Reply 3
Original post by xXHolly_90Xx
Depends on the girl, if your dating but not official then some girls would see it as fine to keep your options open. However, I wouldn't like it and theres also many girls like me lol it's something you perhaps need to talk about. If you can see it going somewhere, why do you want to keep your options open?

Incase she is keeping her options open aswell, ive got a few parties coming up and wouldent want to pass on oppertunities i could of had because i was waiting about for this girl who i thought was only dating me.
You might ruin something great if she hasn't been keeping her options open though.. just keep that in mind :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by xXHolly_90Xx
You might ruin something great if she hasn't been keeping her options open though.. just keep that in mind :smile:

Yeh i know she seems like a great girl, we get on like wildfire when were together with her saying things like 'what am i getting into with you' as a joke and talking about stuff were doing in the near future etc, she just doesent text much in between dates which makes me wonder if she is busy seeing other guys in that time? i thought chicks love to hear from someone they fancy?
Just because she doesn't text, doesn't mean she's with another guy..? lol why don't you just ask her if she is seeing someone else? It's not rude to ask
Reply 7
Personally I wouldn't mind if they did it as long as I didn't know about it. I was seeing a guy and I kissed a few other people in clubs and such but I would never have done it somewhere that I would run into him or any of his friends and I wouldn't talk about it, but I'm sure he was aware that it was a possibility. Equally, I wouldn't have done anything more with any of them without ending it with him first. We were very casual at this point and were definitely not in a relationship; I wouldn't have had a problem with him doing it either but over time we came to an understanding that it was monogamous. Just be careful...if you doubt they'd be happy about it then maybe don't do it!! And don't shove it in their face either way, it's never nice to see someone you like with their tongue down someone else's throat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending