The Student Room Group

Higher French 2012

Does anyone know how to revise for the essays in higher french? I've been trying to learn the volcabulary, but there's too much! :s-smilie: Any tips? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by SeekerSky
Does anyone know how to revise for the essays in higher french? I've been trying to learn the volcabulary, but there's too much! :s-smilie: Any tips? :smile:

what I've done is written all possible essay headings and then written around 30-50 words under each, and trying to learn as much of it as I can! that way you will definitely have 30 really good words, and hopefully you'll be able to put some of the paragraphs together as normally there's more than one question being asked :smile:
Reply 2
Ohh, that's a really good idea, thanks! :smile: I hope the questions aren't too hard, haha :L
Reply 3
You should think about learning Directed Writing phrases - they are never very imaginative about the questions and they always centre around similar subjects. As said before, that way you definitely have a bank of natural phrases and hopefully gain yourself a few marks. Also would say that make sure your grammar is pretty much impeccable; it's one of the main reasons to drop peg marks in the essays. Good luck :smile:!
Reply 4
Ahh, that's a great idea! Thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending