Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

SHOCKING! BNP racism

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Just take a look at this. This is on the BNP's website, it is one of their news aticles on their front page. It refers to Pakistanis as 'Paedostanis'!

'As you may know, we called for patriots to gather in and around Rochdale, to expose the corrupt practices of Rochdale councillors and the police, over their actions and inactions in regard to the nine paedostani’s that were convicted, last week in Liverpool, of gang-raping little white girls. '

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/national/...-16th-may-2012

Wow how is this clear racism accepted? It's absolutly shocking. You can't insult a whole race because of a few people. And this is a serious political party, no one even cares about their obvious racism, people just carry on defending them. Imagine if this was the conservatives, liberal democrats, labor or UKIP. There would be OUTRAGE. Imagine if something like that was said about blacks and white, everyone would go crazy (and rightly so).
    You simply can't do that. I would understand if you insult a religion, but insulting a race is RACIST. People are born into their race, they can't do anything about it. In the article they use the term 'paedostani' many times.

Edit: Wow infact this isn't even the first time, they've done it a lot, take a look at this:
    http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/national/...ces-final-word
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    BNP racism is like Papal Catholicism, or bears-****ting-in-woods-ism. It's hardly shocking any more...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You do realise that this is the BNP. Racism is kind of their thing.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It is shocking because they still should have to obey laws about not inciting hatred.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    "The above map, does NOT show mosques/islamic centres by default"

lmao what gas.
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is this shocking? I've seen FAR worse.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHansa)
    It is shocking because they still should have to obey laws about not inciting hatred.
    So it's okay to use terms which are clearly racist? No one would tolerate it if that kind of thing was said about blacks or white (which is a great thing), so why is it acceptable to say it to Pakistanis? Are they sub-human? Is it their fault they're Pakistani.
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    Shocking! Assad brutality! Shocking! Jeremy Clarkson gaffe! (This is the game where you say predictable things, right?)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueray)
    Is this shocking? I've seen FAR worse.
    I'm shocked because atleast before they tried to hide it (even though we knew they're racist), but now they're just saying it straight up. And plus this is one of the UK's biggest politcal parties.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The BNP are being racist?!!
    No, you must be mistaken...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    BNP? Racist? Shocking? Hmm... I can think of countless more things that would shock me.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love how most posts (mine included) barely read the thread and just post sarcastic comments
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    How dare you besmirch the BNP's good name.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Shocking ??
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theoneoranro)
    So it's okay to use terms which are clearly racist? No one would tolerate it if that kind of thing was said about blacks or white (which is a great thing), so why is it acceptable to say it to Pakistanis? Are they sub-human? Is it their fault they're Pakistani.
    People were saying it's not shocking it's to be expected, I was saying it is shokcing as we should demand even the BNP to obey the law and not say this sort of stuff.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Shocking? No.

Expected? Yes.

Justified? No.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHansa)
    People were saying it's not shocking it's to be expected, I was saying it is shokcing as we should demand even the BNP to obey the law and not say this sort of stuff.
    Oh, sorry.
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh my gosh, BNP is racist. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh...

...and water is wet...
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    What they said isn't racist. They weren't referring to all Pakistanis as paedophiles. They were (childishly) referring to those criminals as paedophiles from Pakistan.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    RACISM? In the BNP? What shocking knavery! :rolleyes:

I've recently learnt to my very great surprise that the Pope is not a protestant, and that bears have the utter nerve to defecate within our woodlands.
Updated: May 21, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE English mock revision

Revise together & check out past papers

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.