The Student Room Group

What does it take to get a nice boyfriend?

Yes I know it's mostly about looks - but anything else?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The ability to not be a bitch, so you'll have to change your attitude by 180 degrees to succeed.
Original post by No Man
The ability to not be a bitch, so you'll have to change your attitude by 180 degrees to succeed.

Anything else?
Bill Clinton
Reply 4
OK children, lets not feed the troll.

From my experience - if you're not blonde, blue eyed, petite, size 6, have sex on the first day of meeting said bloke, you've got no chance!

(Just saying from previous experiences)
Original post by Anonymous
From my experience - if you're not blonde, blue eyed, petite, size 6, have sex on the first day of meeting said bloke, you've got no chance!

Yes, that does seem true.
Original post by im so academic
Yes, that does seem true.

From my experiences, I've been more of a 'fantasy' for a bloke; many admitting to me ''I've never been with a black girl before'', which makes me feel incredibly **** about myself to think, feel that I have essentially been used, used to fulfil a dream. And believe you me, it hurts. :frown:
From my experiences, I've been more of a 'fantasy' for a bloke; many admitting to me ''I've never been with a black girl before'', which makes me feel incredibly **** about myself to think, feel that I have essentially been used, used to fulfil a dream. And believe you me, it hurts. :frown:

Great, it seems that many men are liars.
Have a good look for one. Us boys have the same issue. My experiences so far have been being messed about with and finding girls who don't seem to care much about me. Also most girls I seem to get along really well with always seem to already have a boyfriend, which sucks even more. I've not found anyone special yet, but I just keep looking.

Many girls are liars too. There are about 7 billion people in the world, I find it impossible to believe that there is not one person out there for you. You just need to broaden your outlook.
Bitch please

Ooooo yes, but hey take it as a learning experience; although my experiences hurt like hell, I've put them all down to experience and I have learnt from it. I learnt the hard way but in a sense I am glad I have so I know now what to look out for in the future.
Reply 14
blowjobs...
Reply 15
I can't even thumb you down because I have rated you far too many times.
Reply 16
Anything else?

The trait of not being overly neurotic, in which case you'll need to change your neuroticism by 180 degrees to succeed.
Reply 17

Then that wouldn't be exactly a nice boyfriend to begin with, would it?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 18
Yes I know it's mostly about looks - but anything else?

Unless your definition of nice boyfriend is not "good-looking empty-headed bloke"... In that case I'd recommend taking it easy and letting things happen on their own...

I'm not being funny but why do you have to stereotype blonde hair and blue eyed people as slags? Why do a lot of people?

Edit: oh and I'm petite too. Brilliant.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending