The Student Room Group

MMU Accommondation question

im only in my first year of college and was sooooo looking forward to mmu when i leave mainly because i could finally move out, but after looking around i found that i cant move into the halls because i live within 25miles and im gutted, anyway i just wanted to know the difference between the Uni halls and private ones?
The biggest differences will be
a) demographics - uni halls attract first years, whereas private halls have more of a tendency to attract people in subsequent years
b) price - private halls are often more expensive.

However,
a) are you sure that you can't get MMU accommodation - or are you just put to the bottom of the priority list?
b) you say you're only in your first year of college. Why not apply elsewhere?
Reply 2
Just really wanted to go MMU mainyl because of how much i enjoy being in Manchester, could you suggest some other Uni's similair to MMU, by that i mean in such a great city
Original post by RandomGuy01
Just really wanted to go MMU mainyl because of how much i enjoy being in Manchester, could you suggest some other Uni's similair to MMU, by that i mean in such a great city

Sheffield is supposed to be excellent for students, why not have a look at Sheffield Hallam? London is great too but very expensive and quite far away.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending