Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Blackpool v West Ham - Championship Play-off Final

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hooray glad there's a thread for this. Go on you tangerines; the prem needs more sexy kits.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    come on the Seadsiders.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Big Sam :rofl:

Been up since 6am reading 'American Psycho' and listening to 'Straight Outta Compton'. I'm so ****ing pumped I think I might rape myself.

I'm genuinely tempted to swagger onto the pitch today dressed like Eazy-E.

During his bad-boy pomp, though. Not at the end when he was ravaged by the vicious tentacles of AIDS. No-one wants to see that at Wembley.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has it been a decent match up to now? I hope West Ham get hammered, can't stand that club
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    really hope blackpool win, would lve to see them back in the PL playing some great football
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Should have scored there really, made himself a nice bit of room.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Evatt would be a fantastic defender if he were just a little faster. Ah well, the goal was deserved. West Ham had a nice spell there.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well taken goal by Cole, got to look at the keeper not rushing out as he saw the ball coming over though. Should have narrowed the angle and panicked Cole. If Cole made a good connection with his shot it was going to be virtually unstoppable from that distance.
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think I'd prefer West Ham to go up just because they'd be harder to beat. Can't help but feel Blackpool would be thrashed weekly away from home.

(Original post by I Kant Spall)
    Evatt would be a fantastic defender if he were just a little faster. Ah well, the goal was deserved. West Ham had a nice spell there.
    Seems to be the master of interceptions, remember him making a lot when Blackpool were in the Premiership.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    I think I'd prefer West Ham to go up just because they'd be harder to beat. Can't help but feel Blackpool would be thrashed weekly away from home.

Seems to be the master of interceptions, remember him making a lot when Blackpool were in the Premiership.
    Just so many lols about Sam "I should be managing Real Madrid" Allardyce not getting promoted with the biggest budget in the Championship.
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Just so many lols about Sam "I should be managing Real Madrid" Allardyce not getting promoted with the biggest budget in the Championship.
    True, although that twitter parody account has made him very likeable. Thing is, some of his comments in the real world are also like those on the parody account. :rofl2:
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    True, although that twitter parody account has made him very likeable. Thing is, some of his comments in the real world are also like those on the parody account. :rofl2:
    I think thats the main reason he tried to sue for its banning :rofl2:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Must've been a hell of a halftime talk. Blackpool are playing very well now.
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nice finish by Ince, just had to be him who scored. Won't be surprised if West Ham go on to lose this, Blackpool with so much momentum right now and they have nothing to lose (or are not under as much pressure as West Ham at least).
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    unlucky, Nolan... wonder if that will come back to bite West Ham.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I Kant Spall)
    unlucky, Nolan... wonder if that will come back to bite West Ham.
    Hope so. I can't stand that dirty ****.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluenose14)
    Hope so. I can't stand that dirty ****.
    Guess not, lol. Looks like Vaz Te just put West Ham back in the Prem.
    • 13 followers

Welcome back to the Premiership Hammers!

Hello lads...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I guess we can expect some nice free flowing football in the prem next season then at least.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 17, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football match discussion threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.