The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
H&M is pretty good and as people have said, Uniqlo are really good for basic tees and stuff. Check out the sales, you can get some decent deals online. If you have a student card you can get discount in a few places too.
Thanks to sharing with us.I like to buy cheap & Good quality Cloths.
Reply 22
most high street shops are having summer sales now, H&M, New Look, Republic all have relatively cheap stuff which is good quality, also, try ASOS.com, they're always having amazing sales on there!
Store 21, George, H&M, Matalan, Primark, TKMax all those kinds of places.
Have a look at the ebay outlet theres some really good stuff that may have some minor imperfections but is still really good quality or just ebay in general
http://www.ebay.co.uk/fashion/outlet/srp/superdry~/?_sellerId=401545409&_catSortA=false&_trksid=p1000002.m1516
Definitely Matalan. I got some fab tops and shorts for my hols there recently, for £3 a piece.
Might not be your thing but I bagged the Romania National Football Team home strip in Sports Direct yesterday for £10

Bargain!
I buy a lot from the Amazon outlet, a lot of nice clothes for decent prices
get yourself down to tkmaxx boy
Officers Club has some pretty decent-priced stuff on its website.
go to a charity shop in a wealthy area - people can donate some lovely things.
Reply 31
Original post by plimsolls
You're not going to get a lot for £120. I'd look at ebay for the brands you like, then buy second hand.

Rubbish! £120 could buy a whole new wardrobe easy, including shoes! eBay is a very good option though, don't go for the snooty "everything on there is crap" approach though, there is actually a lot of brilliant bargains to be had on there especially if you shop around and spend some time on it.

As well as that, you could always customise the clothes you already have, nothing too adventurous if that's not your style but cutting up a top a bit can make it look completely different and make it more summery (there's some great videos on youtube about it), plus it's original! :3
Reply 32
Someone's already mentioned it, but H&M seems to be the best for low prices at the moment. I would say Primark, but their stuff is really bad quality. My budget is always low, but I always manage to get good stuff from H&M. Their sales are really good as well :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 33
Original post by enya227
Rubbish!
No.

£120 could buy a whole new wardrobe easy, including shoes!
Where are you going to buy 'a whole new wardrobe' with £120?

Try and go to an outlet, the Designer one in York is pretty good - there's always good quality clothes going pretty cheaply.
Reply 35
Primark are practically as expensive as decent clothes shops now.
New Look and H&M are decent with basic clothes/trends, and I love Republic for cheaper versions of going out clothes. Topshop and Miss Selfridge are a bit weird, somethings are very good for their price and others are ridiculous.

Try eBay if they're something from a more expensive shop you like :smile:
H&M do really cheap nice stuff :biggrin: For a top worth a tenner, they'll charge you £5
Reply 37
Try tesco, asda and sainsburis. They tend to have fairly good quality clothes for cheap prices. Also charity shops. I would have an entire new wardrobe for £120!
Reply 38
Original post by roro_tu
Someone's already mentioned it, but H&M seems to be the best for low prices at the moment. I would say Primark, but their stuff is really bad quality. My budget is always low, but I always manage to get good stuff from H&M. Their sales are really good as well :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Actually, I've had tops from primark which have lasted for an absolute age. If you go for their basic tees rather than the fashion stuff it actually isn't that bad.
Try eBay. I get a fair bit from there. But to whoever said you can get a whole wardrobe for £120 inc. shoes? Pfft. Perhaps you can, but it won't be decent, hard wearing stuff.

Latest