The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wam-bam
spat out, :P love it, we're definitely overdosing on C3 right now :tongue:
I feel mentally tired but i know i wont get to sleep till like 2/3 :frown:
time for my beloved coffee break :u:

I need to sort my sleep pattern out, I've been up to 2 or 3 for the last few days and tried to go to bed at 1 yesterday, was having none of it. Lay there until 3.30 at least with a chemistry exam at 9.30am.
Guys im so worried about tomorrow i did all of the solomon papers, went through the book throughout these two weeks, and have done a couple of past papers. aaah should i stay up tonight doing more past papers?
@Everyone:
Not the C2 kind, the one where it's like F(x) = Q(x) x divisor + remainder
and it's all like (Ax2 + Bx + C)(x-3) + D and you need to "compare the coefficients". Gah, it's just tedious and I don't like it!
Reply 1303
Original post by icedragon
Remember it's the negative of the number. When dividing by (x-c) the remainder is f(c).

That's not a number given, it's a divisor. I tend to think in terms of roots or factors, so I take the given x value to be the negative of the number inside the divisor.
Original post by wam-bam
spat out, :P love it, we're definitely overdosing on C3 right now :tongue:
I feel mentally tired but i know i wont get to sleep till like 2/3 :frown:
you feeling ready enough for this exam yet??
time for my beloved coffee break :u:

Coffee..? I hope its decaf.
Good luck everyone, I hope something favourable comes up for you.

We've covered pretty much everything I hope, at least to the extent that we are at least prepared for a weird question!

Jorge
Original post by docwannabe
Guys im so worried about tomorrow i did all of the solomon papers, went through the book throughout these two weeks, and have done a couple of past papers. aaah should i stay up tonight doing more past papers?

Go to bed. Its what I'm doing. Bye all, I wanted to be fresh and perky for tomorrow

Good luck all fellow C3'ers. :biggrin:
On a lighter note, I just did the arccos/arcsin Jan 2007 Q8 very nicely. But that's most likely thanks to reading all of the explanations earlier on in the thread... Love you, people of TSR. <3

Good luck, everyone! Hope the paper's nice for us!
Reply 1308
Original post by Chris P Chicken.
Coffee..? I hope its decaf.

Nope, and good luck!
Reply 1309
Original post by docwannabe

sleep if you can, it's the best thing to do before an exam ... (she says ... not able to take her own advice :tongue:)
Reply 1310
Well guys, this thread has definitely made C3 cramming more fun, and also been helpful. I guess I won't be coming here again after I go to bed tonight, so I'll see you all on the other side! (In Arsey's midnight solutions thread :tongue: )
If you need something solved or explained urgently PM me and I'll answer at 6:30ish when I wake up, or quote me if it's in the next 20 mins or so.
Reply 1311
Original post by Arva
Well guys, this thread has definitely made C3 cramming more fun, and also been helpful. I guess I won't be coming here again after I go to bed tonight, so I'll see you all on the other side! (In Arsey's midnight solutions thread :tongue: )
If you need something solved or explained urgently PM me and I'll answer at 6:30ish when I wake up, or quote me if it's in the next 20 mins or so.

thanks, and good luck to you!

is anyone else staying up?
good luck all. no way im staying up. worst thing to do before an exam, imo.
Original post by Arva
That's not a number given, it's a divisor. I tend to think in terms of roots or factors, so I take the given x value to be the negative of the number inside the divisor.

Wait, so what are you saying they would be asking us? I was saying if they asked what is the remainder when blahblah is divided by (x-2).
Reply 1314
Original post by siwelmail
good luck all. no way im staying up. worst thing to do before an exam, imo.

totally agree with you but i simply cannot go to sleep, i get majorly nervous, and the last time i forced myself to sleep with tuns of horlicks, i felt rather tired in the morning and had a panic attack after my exam, coincidinc ... i think not ... (haha incredibles quote :tongue:) anyhooo, thanks for the advice :smile:
and i messed up that exam, and it's worked for all other fine this way, i guess everyone's just different

good luck to you!
(edited 11 years ago)
having a panic!

does e^x^y = ye^x ?
or is that just for logs?
Reply 1316
Original post by katiecornish
having a panic!

does e^x^y = ye^x ?

Original post by Arva

when differentiating it i thought it goes to this right?6.png
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1317
Original post by katiecornish
having a panic!

does e^x^y = ye^x ?

Just for logs

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Any1 think this paper will be like JUN 11 and JAN 12 with TAN identities and high boundries?
Good luck all!!!:smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Latest

Trending

Trending