The Student Room Group

What are your worst nightmares regarding exams?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oxocube
Thinking you've done really well and logging onto The Student Room later that day and realise it actually went horribly wrong...
Story of my life tbh ...:s-smilie:

:/
tsr can really be an eye sore after exams ):
especially when everyone is saying one thing which is completely different to yours.
Being ill for an exam. Spanish exam is tomorrow and I have a head cold. My ears are blocked and I can hear hardly anything... good seeing part of the Spanish exam tomorrow is listening, which I'm going to get 0 at this rate.
Reply 102
Original post by okonomiyaki
I had a really bad stomach bug this time last week and a History exam coming up. I felt horrible and I was so scared I was going to miss it, because it's the exam I've worked the hardest for. BUT thankfully I managed the exam...with a sick bucket next to me :colondollar:

I have a massive phobia of vomit! My worst fear is getting sick in an exam, or someone in the same exam hall being sick in the exam. It would send me into full blown panic and I would almost definitely run out the room! :frown:

Someone sat next to me with a sick bucket in an exam when I was doing my GCSE's, I dont know how I passed that exam as the whole time my hands were shaking so badly my writing was wobbly!
Reply 103
Turning up late Jesus help me if that happens

I had a dream i got my gcse results back and i flopped EVERYTHING

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 104
I did that in my mock (shakes head in shame)

I turned up late so i was in a rush

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
missing out questions- not because you couldnt do them, but because you ran out of time. That surely is the worst feeling.
Reply 106
Me: "answer was C"

Friend 1: "No, it was B"

Friend 2: "Yeah, it was B"

Me: "FML!"
Me: i'm pretty sure that's not going to come up.

after exam....................
Reply 108
Spilling water on my paper and then saying loudly 'oh ****'.

or having the fittest girl sit in front of you on a hot summers day with sweat dripping down her making her shirt see through. :rolleyes: :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
Not too worried about being late - since it probably wouldn't be by more than half an hour, and the invigilators in our place are okay with letting people in late if you're genuine.

I would hate to be sick in an exam or something though. Or to not have any idea of what any of the questions are asking about.
Getting to the end of the paper and thinking I'm done, but after I've left the exam hall I realise that I missed out 2 pages in the middle worth about 50 marks!

So now I always go over the question numbers when I'm finished in an exam!

Quick Reply

Latest