Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

hey!

Announcements Posted on
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hummi_C)
    Aha our school makes us do loads more than everyone else -.- but i'm coping
    lool i dunno how, i'd be dying :s but well done:')
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluelle)
    lool i dunno how, i'd be dying :s but well done:')
    Haha you'd be fine, it really isn't that bad... just requires kinda failing geography ;)
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha you'd be fine, it really isn't that bad... just requires kinda failing geography
    whaaaaat. nah, geographys the easiest, you'll do fine lool :')
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    it is not, i'm so bad at it it's actually laughable! i scraped a C in the exam, and only got a B in the controlled assessment :p
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    It said so welcome ourselves into tsr so.....hi i guess

I'm in the middle of doing my gcse's, and thought having this account would come in useful haha
    Welcome to the forums. . Hope your exams are going well, I've got one left
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    That kind of evens out your grade doesnt it? How many exams 4 geog have you got left?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    just one, and if i mess it up i'm going to actually die. I don't fail exams. ever.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    ahaha year 10 aswell ;P cant wait for this year to finish
    Omg sames but i miss the last 2 weeks for work experience in health and social care how are exams going for you? xxxx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Haha im never happy with a C. I need a B or an A. Im resitting my maths exam
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Same.. i gave up in geography though, i decided i was really not going anywhere with it so i'll be... content with a C ( i get A's and A*s in everything else, so it's all good :')
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Aww youre too clever!! I never get A*... i took history and i pretty much regret it :/ :P
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    it is not, i'm so bad at it it's actually laughable! i scraped a C in the exam, and only got a B in the controlled assessment
    haha its so easy! and you'll get a B overall right? BE HAPPY, if i got a B i'd be crying out of joy for days
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolver72)
    Welcome to the forums. . Hope your exams are going well, I've got one left
    hahah thankyou! and you're so lucky seriously. Do you think you did okay?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adeena123)
    Omg sames but i miss the last 2 weeks for work experience in health and social care how are exams going for you? xxxx
    oh i havent actually heard of health and social care, but it sounds cool. (apart form the fact you missed so much of it) ahaha uhm awful, i have like 7 exams after half term and i havent started revising yet, im gonna die.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha its so easy! and you'll get a B overall right? BE HAPPY, if i got a B i'd be crying out of joy for days;)
    But i'm too much of a perfectionist to just get a B, it just massively depresses me :(
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    oh i havent actually heard of health and social care, but it sounds cool. (apart form the fact you missed so much of it) ahaha uhm awful, i have like 7 exams after half term and i havent started revising yet, im gonna die.
    Haha its a BTEC course that they started. You'll do fine!! I only have 2 exams now did my eng lit today :P i really go over the top on revision co my friends say i "over-revise" lol :P xxxx
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    hahah thankyou! and you're so lucky seriously. Do you think you did okay?
    Haha, with any luck. It's SQA exams, because I'm in Scotland, so I think they're earlier than GSCEs?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    But i'm too much of a perfectionist to just get a B, it just massively depresses me
    ohhh, so you're one of those people who gets an A and then starts crying because you expected and A*, whilst everyone else around you is just there cajj with their C's and D's?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adeena123)
    Haha its a BTEC course that they started. You'll do fine!! I only have 2 exams now did my eng lit today :P i really go over the top on revision co my friends say i "over-revise" lol :P xxxx
    haha you're so lucky you're able to revise. I actually dont know how to revise, ive ever revised in my life i dont even know how i managed to get the grades i have:L but you'll end up get really good results though

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 23, 2012
New on TSR

Your favourite film of the year?

For you personally what has been the best 2014 movie

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.