Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why do so many white people act like asians?

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someonesomewherexx)
    Till it breaks/cuts/turns a weird colour and then what?...(I've seen examples). No one says you've got to spend six hours on your hair, you could braid it (takes tonnes of time I know) and carry it for a couple of months at a time till you have to worry about taking it out (another battle: for me anyway) but still..

It's your hair and you'll do whatever you want with it anyway, I was just taken aback by the blunt dismissal of your...well nigerian hair.
    If it breaks. It will grow back.
    If it turns a weird colour then oh well, hair dye and that won't happen.

I do braid my hair sometimes. I can't have braids in my hair for a couple of months because my hair grows to quickly. I can only have it in for about 4 weeks or less.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkyQT)
    If it breaks. It will grow back.
    If it turns a weird colour then oh well, hair dye and that won't happen.

I do braid my hair sometimes. I can't have braids in my hair for a couple of months because my hair grows to quickly. I can only have it in for about 4 weeks or less.
    It becomes a vicious circle ,definitely doesn't leave you with healthy hair in the long run.Ever heard of basket hair?

More chemicals - worked in a nigerian hair salon..hair dyes + relaxers give very unpredictable results; red hair e.t.c(red hair's not so bad now that I think of it).

4 weeks sheesh...i've done 10 with longer-than-shoulder natural hair that grows fast. Each to her own I suppose.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's just all stereotypes, racism, and generally, it doesn't help race relations. In fact, a good friend of mine is a white rasta. Dreadlocks, the lot. He knows his stuff too. In fact, he is a lot more of a rastafari than a lot of so called rastas. Does this mean he is trying to act black, by being a rasta ?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Some whites try to act black.
    Some blacks try to be white.
    Some asians try to be black.
    Some asians try to be white.

It's crazy! We are swapping and trading cultures all over the place.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pyramidologist)
    Negroids ('Blacks') don't have any physical diversity, they all look the same. This is anthropological fact. There was no selective pressures acting on Negroids, which is why they evolved to be the least sexually dimorphic, also lacking phenotypic variation. Blacks look so similar, its hard to even tell a black female from a black male.

And LOL at your claim Blacks ''have different hair textures''. More self-hatred. Blacks don't have natural wavy or straight hair, they are all wooly haired.
    Are you having a laugh?! It's definitely easy to tell the difference between a black woman and man.

Black people have curly hair, with different textures... look it up...
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just posted data.

ps i have a degree in anthropology.

It really does get boring with you clowns spamming ''troll'' every 5 minutes just when you don't agree with something someone else posts.
    Maybe people would stop accusing you of being a troll if you stop being one?

Food for thought

:rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkyQT)
    Are you having a laugh?! It's definitely easy to tell the difference between a black woman and man.
    No it isn't. West Africans (Negroids) have the least phenotypic variation, because there was no evolutionary pressures acting upon them. Black females are not sexually dimorphic, all that happened is that they increased fat on their buttocks. So the only thing seperating a black male and black female, is the amount of fat they have on their buttocks.

While white men and woman are sexually dimorphic and white men are sexually attracted to white females because of their beauty, blacks lack the dimorphism which is why Black Sub-Saharan men when they choose a partner, have no interest in physical attractiveness.

Dixson et al. (2006) examined mate-choice criteria in Black Sub-Saharan Africans to see no preference emerged regarding physical attraction.

''The traditional Zulu does not make physical beauty a first priority or even an important qualification in a wife'' (Vilakazi, 1962).
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dgeorge)
    Maybe people would stop accusing you of being a troll if you stop being one?

Food for thought

:rolleyes:
    I have a degree in anthropology, and posted anthropological sources. The only troll is you, who instead of debating these issues has either derailed the thread or resorting to reporting my posts.

I wrote a whole dissertation on sexual selection in regards to race, yet i'm a troll for posting Ph.D research here?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have a degree in anthropology, and posted anthropological sources. The only troll is you, who instead of debating these issues has either derailed the thread or resorting to reporting my posts.

I wrote a whole dissertation on sexual selection in regards to race, yet i'm a troll for posting Ph.D research here?
    You posted sources which do nothing to support your point.....I'm not debating your "evidence" but the fact that you make an assertion and then try to pass it off as fact by putting unrelated evidence.

Again:
    Where is your evidence that says blacks have NO physical differences among each other?
    Where is your evidence that black males and females are physically the same except for fat on their buttocks? Are you trying to tell me that black women don't have breasts?

You give ONE study on ONE Black subgroup and then try to tenuously link it to an entire grouping of people to say that blacks aren't attractive?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

Yes, because research has never ever been contradicted or dis-proven. EVER. Not to mention it was written when everyone thought and talked like you, out of their backside.
    Also, africans/black people are the most genetically diverse in the world. Not including mixed race people.

Please take your racism somewhere else.

P.S Writing research doesn't make you an expert on africans fyi
Updated: May 21, 2012
New on TSR

Student crowdfunds degree

Graduate raises £26,000 online for Masters course

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.