The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Economics Unit 3 - 12th June 2012 PM

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
Original post by Keyan333

Hi, I found your list of questions + answers. They're great thanks!!! Will be going over them soon.

Do you have any notes? Or any essay plans, evaluative points etc.....

Sorry for the late reply, I will be very happy to help. I will send you the plans with evaluation points and graphs for all the questions. I am still writing them up but will try to complete them today and will PM them to you.
Thanks! Trying to say this is the most normal way - looking forward to them! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 682
Original post by Newbie95
I did the exam in June 2012, got 93%. If anyone wants any plans please let me know as I am happy to help.

Could you send me the plan please?
Reply 683
Original post by AdamAOmar
Could you send me the plan please?

Here you go, I will send you the graphs as well but later. As I am studying for an exam.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 684
Here are the graphs as promised. You may have to rotate image.
Here are the graphs as promised. You may have to rotate image.

Thank you so much! These really do help!!

Let me rephrase that....

This is exactly what I was looking for. I honestly can't believe i found it. I was going to make some short notes like these, which probably wouldn't have been as thorough, but these really are great. You're the best!

Cheers :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 686
Thank you so much! These really do help!!

Let me rephrase that....

This is exactly what I was looking for. I honestly can't believe i found it. I was going to make some short notes like these, which probably wouldn't have been as thorough, but these really are great. You're the best!

Cheers :smile:

no problem, just happy to help
no problem, just happy to help

Just a quick question, do you have any evaluative points or 12 marker tips?

And you're at university now or are you on a gap year?

Thanks again!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got any notes on government intervention?
Reply 689
Here you go, I will send you the graphs as well but later. As I am studying for an exam.

Thank you for sharing these!!! Are these all actual essays that got 25/25 or are they a template that we should use and expand on some points? I'm kinda sceptical that its 25 marks since its so short :P I usually write about 2-2 and a half sides for a 25 marker and I still get about 19 or 20 at best.
Those aren't full essays. They are the plans on what you should write. Of course you need to evaluate and Write more, and try to include some graphs. But what's great about those plans is that they're a universal essay plan for pretty much each topic that you just adapt to the question asked.
Reply 691
Original post by Ravz94
Thank you for sharing these!!! Are these all actual essays that got 25/25 or are they a template that we should use and expand on some points? I'm kinda sceptical that its 25 marks since its so short :P I usually write about 2-2 and a half sides for a 25 marker and I still get about 19 or 20 at best.

Its universal templates, use some real life examples and expand on some points. Majority of the plans will get you 23/25 a few of them will get you the full 25 marks.
Reply 692
Just a quick question, do you have any evaluative points or 12 marker tips?

And you're at university now or are you on a gap year?

Thanks again!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, I dont but just make sure you refer to the extract and get the main points in. Don't go completely off topic. Im currently taking a gap year, I am going to study economics next year but I am retaking 2 maths modules this year to get my A level maths grade to an A.
Sorry, I dont but just make sure you refer to the extract and get the main points in. Don't go completely off topic. Im currently taking a gap year, I am going to study economics next year but I am retaking 2 maths modules this year to get my A level maths grade to an A.

Good luck for your maths exam - C3 is on Wednesday correct?

Your notes have really helped! Now tomorrow I just have to go over my shortened notes, your essay plans, and some exemplar answers.

Thanks again.
Reply 694
Hey I was wondering how you guys conclude your essays? I usually bring up the points of evaluation I made and compare which is more beneficial and what the limitation of others are. After I usually say something like 'use X combined with Y as it would be more beneficial in the long term because of Z' then I would say 'you can use A for a short term solution until the other policies take effect'. Is this a good way to conclude and evaluate? Just wondering.
Reply 695
Could someone explain the poverty trap triangle to me please? We didn't cover it in class.
Reply 696
image.jpgHi i was wondering if someone could help me with this question. Its from the june 2012 aqa paper.
The question is:
Using extract A, calculate to one decimal place the percentage of world co2 emissions generated by the UK and identify one other significant feature of the data shown. (5marks)
I am mainly struggling with the maths here does any one have any tips on how i can improve on this? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending