Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Rochdale paedophiles are members of the UAF supported MDL

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prog2djent)
    The EDL has black members?
    Yes, quite a few because they're not a racist organisation despite what the brainwashed, idiotic, left-wing cretins believe.

Not in high numbers I admit, but at most EDL demos there's photos of a few blacks in the crowd. Indeed, the leadership burnt a Nazi flag alongside a number of black members and a Black Tory Councillor was suspended for attending an EDL demo.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeffy)
    Yes, quite a few because they're not a racist organisation despite what the brainwashed, idiotic, left-wing cretins believe.

Not in high numbers I admit, but at most EDL demos there's photos of a few blacks in the crowd. Indeed, the leadership burnt a Nazi flag alongside a number of black members and a Black Tory Councillor was suspended for attending an EDL demo.
    Link me.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeffy)
    Shock....

The racist Muslim Defence League who bizarrely get supported by Unite Against Fascism have been revealed to be at the thick of the Rochdale Paedophile gang.

Here the MDL chants from them. Yet bizarrely, the UAF are willing to stand alongside this type of scum in order to oppose the EDL.

Why does Antifascism seem to mean standing alongside scumbags?

In London the UAF stood alongside Muslims Against Crusades to oppose the EDL
    In Liverpool they marched alongside and supported murderous the murderous IRA to oppose the NWI
    In Rochdale they stood alongside and showed support for paedophile gangs to oppose the EDL.

They're scum. As much as I disagree with them, I do get sort of why they oppose groups like the EDL, NF and NWI. I don't get why, to oppose said groups, they need to stand alongside racists, paedophiles and murderers.

Take the MDL, a group full of racists, whose facebook pages are full of anti-white, anti-black and anti-semetic comments and videos and black EDL members have posted screenshots of racist abuse from members of the MDL and yet, the UAF and other so-called Anti-fascists still stand alongside them.
    That's like saying labour is bad because some of their members did an armed robbery.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    dude leave them alone, they just wanted some of dat tight poonanny
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prog2djent)
    Link me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkKmz...ipcontrinter=1

The youtube video.

Black Tory Councillor suspended for attending EDL rally

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ague-rall.html

Off to bed so don't have time to find photos but there's quite a few lurking around the tinternet of black EDL members at demos along with Pakistani Christians, Sikhs and Jews too.

So the claim that they're racist is pretty ridiculous.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    one of the founders of the EDL is a convicted paedo

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/176587/

and here's a new one

http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/musl...ilitaries.html

the far right is full of unsavoury characters
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    The UAF have resorted to violence to combat the EDL, thus they have only sunk to their level and have become hypocrites to their cause.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 10, 2012
New on TSR

Have a UCAS application question?

Post it in our dedicated forum

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.