Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

GCSE AQA Law Unit 2: Law in Action 25th May 2012 Exam Paper

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smarticus)
    If you did criminal and family and you remember the question, let's compare the answers

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    I did Criminal and Tort, and I am so sorry mate I can't possibly remember what I wrote. I wrote loads, and elaborated on a quite a lot of things, but only used about 4 case studies in the exam. I've done about 12 exams now and feel so scatterbrained it's unreal lol, how about you?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Memphis93)
    I did Criminal and Tort, and I am so sorry mate I can't possibly remember what I wrote. I wrote loads, and elaborated on a quite a lot of things, but only used about 4 case studies in the exam. I've done about 12 exams now and feel so scatterbrained it's unreal lol, how about you?
    Me too I've done 12 exams and 5 more to go but I think I can vaguely remember some criminal questions. I really hope I did well and do you know what the overall mark and the grade boundaries for this exam would be?

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smarticus)
    Me too I've done 12 exams and 5 more to go but I think I can vaguely remember some criminal questions. I really hope I did well and do you know what the overall mark and the grade boundaries for this exam would be?

I have 9 exams to go, my next exam is on the 11th June and the last one on the 27th So quite a lot of time to relax as well as revise

Yes I do, the boundaries for Unit 2 are generally low. The overall mark is 90, so for the A* it would like 54, and for A slightly lower, about 48-49 But dont quote me on that, it's just what I've seen when flicking through the AQA grade boundaries from the previous years
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Memphis93)
    I have 9 exams to go, my next exam is on the 11th June and the last one on the 27th So quite a lot of time to relax as well as revise

Yes I do, the boundaries for Unit 2 are generally low. The overall mark is 90, so for the A* it would like 54, and for A slightly lower, about 48-49 But dont quote me on that, it's just what I've seen when flicking through the AQA grade boundaries from the previous years
    Good luck on your exams and that is pretty low

• 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Getting results on Thursday. Thoughts on what grades you might get? How the exam went?

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was pleased with my result was everyone else happy with their grade
    ?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got mine not pleased with it, I'm might sound like a complete **** but I got an A instead of an A* so getting it remarked because its so strange

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got an A too! But I don't know whether I will get it remarked as I'd need 4 marks to get an A* which would be unlikely to happen how many more marks do you need to get?

• 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizzyHardy)
    I got an A too! But I don't know whether I will get it remarked as I'd need 4 marks to get an A* which would be unlikely to happen how many more marks do you need to get?

The same and yeah I'm going to get it remarked because I know I got an A* not to be cocky or arrogant but yeah I felt robbed! Last date for remark is sept 20th I think

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi All

Congrats on all the great results.

I would really love to know which books you studied from as my daughter didnt do so well and will resit next year but before then we need to look into an alternative book as a lot of the questions she had this time werent covered in the book we used so suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Elvina
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elvina63)
    Hi All

I would really love to know which books you studied from as my daughter didnt do so well and will resit next year but before then we need to look into an alternative book as a lot of the questions she had this time werent covered in the book we used so suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Elvina
    I had used a gcse law 4th edition book as well as going to the library and looking at older law textbooks as well

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elvina63)
    Hi All

Thanks

Elvina
    http://www.waterstones.com/waterston...e+law/6358012/

Good luck to your daughter :-)

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 27, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.