The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm witting I have 3 weeks nothing 😠
Reply 41
Can someone help me I've lost my p lience and I had to send to reply for it again and I've paid for it and filled in application form and I aint heard anything g yet I think it's been about a month now and I need it .
How can anyone help you on here? You obviously need to speak to the DVLA.
I just got mine and I only applied 2 weeks ago and that includes the time it took for them to send me a form and me to then send back the form
Reply 44
Would they accept an expired passport as proof of identity? (It'll take around 3-4 weeks for the passports to get back and then I'd have to apply for provisional etc.)
Original post by Palushi1991
I have 6 weeks n still nothing

Hey mine took around 9 days and around 7 for my full license to come!
my sister waited 3 weeks for hers and then phoned DVLA it had got lost in the post. You need to ring them ASAP
Reply 46
Original post by r3lo4ded
Would they accept an expired passport as proof of identity? (It'll take around 3-4 weeks for the passports to get back and then I'd have to apply for provisional etc.)

Why are you asking people on The Student Room. Who would actually know the answer?
coz people live in the uk its easy but if not not from the uk and u just lived in the uk its going to take long as they have to do checks on you and that but I got my within 5 days as I got it vip
I've just changed address on my first provisional licence for the first time. I got told to cut up the old one and send it back to them. How long will it take to get the new one back with changed address
Original post by lizzys_312
I've just changed address on my first provisional licence for the first time. I got told to cut up the old one and send it back to them. How long will it take to get the new one back with changed address

20 working days I believe, though it's likely 20 working days after they receive your old one. Don't quote me on the last part, though I'm pretty sure it's 20 working days, it's just a question of when those 20 days start.

... That or up to 20 working days.
(edited 8 years ago)
I thought it took a week for your first one to come through? :P
Irene moors
guys say i sent back in my letter on the 8th will it come by the 23rd note that its the 21st and hasnt come yet
Reply 53
I called the DVLA and was told that if you have or have had a medical condition that could effect your application expect to wait 4 - 5 months start to finish!!!!
My girlfriend ordered hers on Sunday and the comformation got posted on Thursday how long will she have to wait for licence
Reply 55
About 10 weeks
Reply 56
Original post by Blissika
About 10 weeks

never !!
Not long.
Reply 58
It will take at least 3 months. Don't listen to anybody who says it'll take a week or two because trust me it won't. I applied for mine back in January and still got nothing so yeah it'll take a good few month
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 59
Original post by TeeEm
never !!

I have been waiting a few months now and I still haven't got it

Latest