Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Uni help please!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Will be applying to universities soon and I'd like to stay in Wales if possible but I do not plan on taking drama/performing arts etc at university but do you know of any universities that have drama groups for students not taking drama? As I am in a musical theatre amateurs group currently but will be leaving there soon and going to uni but do not want to give performing up and only want to take a psychology course at uni. If you know of any (preferably Wales) that would be good please leave the name of the university and/or a link to the uni please
    • 33 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cardiff does (seriously, two seconds of googling and I found it)

http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/for/prospec...ies/index.html
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    Cardiff does (seriously, two seconds of googling and I found it)

http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/for/prospec...ies/index.html
    apparently Cardiff is really hard to get into but thank you I'll be sure to apply there anyway
    • 33 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C_Griffiths1)
    apparently Cardiff is really hard to get into but thank you I'll be sure to apply there anyway
    It's one of the better unis - but if you meet the grade requirements, then there's no reason why you shouldn't apply there.

And it was only an example - I'm sure other Welsh uni have their own am dram societies, which you can find by looking at the student union websites.

Don't forget, however, that societies can and do spring up and fold - I know that one society I was planning on joining folded between me applying and starting uni two years later.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 22, 2012
New on TSR

A-level secrets uncovered

Learn from the experience of last year's A-level students

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.