The Student Room Group

OCR maths D1 January 2012

So i have my D1 paper on thursday with OCR not ME1 and i was wondering if anyone had the january 2012 paper and mark scheme that i could do as a mock.
Would really appreciate it thanks .
I have the same exam. Not looking forward to it!
Reply 2
Bump. I'd like these as well :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by BenjaminKyle
Use wisely :smile:

Thank you :biggrin:
I just tried the June 09 past paper but got confused. On the last question you had to do a 'forward and backward pass' which I've never heard of before. It's not on the specification that our teacher printed out for us. Can anyone care to explain?
Original post by Oxy-moron Prodigy
I just tried the June 09 past paper but got confused. On the last question you had to do a 'forward and backward pass' which I've never heard of before. It's not on the specification that our teacher printed out for us. Can anyone care to explain?

You mean this paper right?? http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/pp_09_jun/ocr_41565_pp_09_jun_gce_4736_01.pdf

Because it doesn't mention forward and backward passes in the last question...

That sounds an awful lot like d2 to me.... I do that, and we have passes in that, is it a d2 question?? I'd be happy to try to answer it if so :smile:
Reply 7
Thank you so much :smile:
Original post by Nathdragon5
You mean this paper right?? http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/pp_09_jun/ocr_41565_pp_09_jun_gce_4736_01.pdf

Because it doesn't mention forward and backward passes in the last question...

That sounds an awful lot like d2 to me.... I do that, and we have passes in that, is it a d2 question?? I'd be happy to try to answer it if so :smile:

Sorry it was my fault, I realised I somehow got onto the OCR MEI past papers, just pretty much wasted a whole morning + afternoon's revision :frown: Thanks anyway
Original post by Oxy-moron Prodigy
Sorry it was my fault, I realised I somehow got onto the OCR MEI past papers, just pretty much wasted a whole morning + afternoon's revision :frown: Thanks anyway

Ahh damn alright :smile: good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest