Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

OCR maths D1 January 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So i have my D1 paper on thursday with OCR not ME1 and i was wondering if anyone had the january 2012 paper and mark scheme that i could do as a mock.
    Would really appreciate it thanks .
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I have the same exam. Not looking forward to it!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bump. I'd like these as well
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killjoy-)
    Bump. I'd like these as well
    Use wisely
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: pdf 4736_MS_Jan12.pdf (157.7 KB, 727 views)
  2. File Type: pdf D1 Jan 2012 Jan12.pdf.pdf (276.0 KB, 408 views)
  3. File Type: pdf D1 Jan 2012 answer book.pdf.pdf (300.6 KB, 120 views)
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjaminKyle)
    Use wisely
    Thank you
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just tried the June 09 past paper but got confused. On the last question you had to do a 'forward and backward pass' which I've never heard of before. It's not on the specification that our teacher printed out for us. Can anyone care to explain?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oxy-moron Prodigy)
    I just tried the June 09 past paper but got confused. On the last question you had to do a 'forward and backward pass' which I've never heard of before. It's not on the specification that our teacher printed out for us. Can anyone care to explain?
    You mean this paper right?? http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/pp_09...ce_4736_01.pdf

Because it doesn't mention forward and backward passes in the last question...

That sounds an awful lot like d2 to me.... I do that, and we have passes in that, is it a d2 question?? I'd be happy to try to answer it if so
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathdragon5)
    You mean this paper right?? http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/pp_09...ce_4736_01.pdf

Because it doesn't mention forward and backward passes in the last question...

That sounds an awful lot like d2 to me.... I do that, and we have passes in that, is it a d2 question?? I'd be happy to try to answer it if so
    Sorry it was my fault, I realised I somehow got onto the OCR MEI past papers, just pretty much wasted a whole morning + afternoon's revision Thanks anyway
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oxy-moron Prodigy)
    Sorry it was my fault, I realised I somehow got onto the OCR MEI past papers, just pretty much wasted a whole morning + afternoon's revision Thanks anyway
    Ahh damn alright good luck!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 22, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.