The Student Room Group

New person right here !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hey! I'm also engaged with my college work. I've enough on my plate though I wish to be assiduous student. I only say Keep working hard your problems will dissipate soon and never squander your time. :smile: I adore quotations quite a bit. So here are some for you!
*"Failure is success if we learn from it".
* "Failure is stepping stone to success."

Wish you best of luck for your future! :smile:
Reply 61
hello comrades!!!:smile:
Reply 62
Original post by ansh
hello comrades!!!:smile:

Hello
Reply 63
Original post by Hummi_C
Hello

I wonder whats written in your display picture:curious:
Reply 64
Original post by Perky.
I wonder whats written in your display picture:curious:

It says:
Ah!
the element of surprise

(it's a chemistry joke :P)
Reply 65
Original post by Hummi_C
It says:
Ah!
the element of surprise

(it's a chemistry joke :P)

Okie dokie! I can't read this with my naked eyes. Perhaps I need microscope to read it :tongue:
Reply 66
Original post by Perky.
Okie dokie! I can't read this with my naked eyes. Perhaps I need microscope to read it :tongue:

Haha :P
Reply 67
Original post by Hummi_C
Hello

so wht r u studying currently...I have recently applied for Postgrad in finance to some UK unis and awaiting my offers....
Reply 68
Original post by ansh
so wht r u studying currently...I have recently applied for Postgrad in finance to some UK unis and awaiting my offers....

Sounds cool. I'm just finishing gcse's (o levels) and am starting a levels in September.
Reply 69
Original post by Hummi_C
Sounds cool. I'm just finishing gcse's (o levels) and am starting a levels in September.

Cool man...hey....wht would you rate on a scale of 10 for Univeristy of Strathclyde in terms of 1. Campus Placements 2. library 3. Campus Life,
Cause i have received an offer from them.
Reply 70
Original post by ansh
Cool man...hey....wht would you rate on a scale of 10 for Univeristy of Strathclyde in terms of 1. Campus Placements 2. library 3. Campus Life,
Cause i have received an offer from them.

I haven't heard of it, sorry!
Reply 71
ssup!!!....wt u studin???
Reply 72
Hi all! I'm new, nice to meet you all! :smile:
Reply 73
Aww, thank you so much for this wish! I wish same for you too! You made my day. :smile: I squander my time by repelling my books. Oops, I conjecture my books repel me since I have joined my nursery class. But presently, I am altogether in love with my books. LOL!!! Because somewhere my books are reason for my perkiness. :wink:
Reply 74
Original post by zoezoe
Hi all! I'm new, nice to meet you all! :smile:

Hey! Welcome to this forum. I hope you will have tremendous time on this forum and you will indubitably find congenial horde here. Keep enjoying with your new chums! :smile:
Reply 75
cool!!!!:cool:

Quick Reply

Latest