The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel Citizenship short course exam 16th may 2012

Just wondering how people found the exam? What questions you struggled on any answers you thought were right and stuff :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Springroo96
Just wondering how people found the exam? What questions you struggled on any answers you thought were right and stuff :smile:

I remember having to do this last year! Oh the memories of GCSEs.

That exam is fairly straightforward and I'm sure you've done fine! I think the grade boundary last year was something like 33 for an A* which is piss to get seen as you have the kind of essay question at the end.

My brother showed me the paper you have just probably sat as he is year younger and most of the questions required little or no knowledge at all and I haven't even studied it for nearly a whole year now.

Any questions you found you were stuck on and I'll go and get the paper now and see if I agree?

PROCRASTINATION.
Reply 2
Oh thank you! How did your brother manage to keep the paper!! I wasn't quite sure about the question on subsidies! And I also wasn't sure on ways the un can provide stuff to help with development? It was something like that haha :smile:
Reply 3
Oh thank you! How did your brother manage to keep the paper!! I wasn't quite sure about the question on subsidies! And I also wasn't sure on ways the un can provide stuff to help with development? It was something like that haha :smile:

It was a spare one the teacher gave him a few days after the exam!

And isn't the subsidies question the one where you get information from the source?

I can see the question where you have to put two ways in which the UN can help countries who are in drought. You would put things like: set up charities to help, give the countries WaterAid, Food, that kind of thing?
can u plz tell me where i can find the exam paper, 16th may 2012 plz..
can u plz tell me where i can find the exam paper,16 may 2012

PROCRASTINATION.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending