Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Moderate Muslims: Would you get angry if someone insulted Islam?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How do we know that's the same guy?
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muslim.)
    Guess what was found in 1898? The body of the Pharaoh mentioned in the Quran... preserved in a way that could only be described as a miracle. This body can be seen today in Cairo, and so the Qur'anic verse has been fulfilled... the body has been found and is a sign for people! Anyone can go and see it!

The event mentioned occurred 1600 years before the Prophet Muhammad PBUH, and the body was found approx. 2500 years after him. Truly a miracle and a prophecy that has been fulfilled!

The image of the body: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eM_00TkXKx...araoh_body.jpg
    Have you ever heard of mummification?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muslim.)
    Ok if you want some unambiguous prophecies then prepare yourself for the following:

Quran 30:2-4
    • “The Romans have been defeated - in a land close by; but they, (even) after (this) defeat of theirs, will soon be victorious within three to nine years. With God is the Decision, in the past and in the future: on that Day shall the believers rejoice with the help of God. He helps whom He will, and He is the Mighty, the Most-Merciful.”

622 AD the Romans were defeated by the Persians
      Then the aforementioned verse was revealed
      then in 627 AD the Romans triumphed over the Persians - which at the time was unthinkable.

Quran 10:90 - 92
    • “We delivered the Children of Israel across the sea. Pharaoh and his troops pursued them, aggressively and sinfully. When drowning became a reality for him, he said, “I believe there is no god except in the One whom the Children of Israel have believed; I am a submitter. (Then his Lord replied) Too late! For you have rebelled already, and chose to be a transgressor. Today, we will preserve your body, to set you up as a miracle for future generations. Verily, many among mankind are heedless of our signs.”

Here the Qur'an talks about the Pharaoh and how whilst he was drowning God, or Allah (if you will) said to him that it was too late after all his atrocious sins for him to suddenly accept the God of Moses, and that God would preserve him in his body as a sign for people of the future to believe.

Guess what was found in 1898? The body of the Pharaoh mentioned in the Quran... preserved in a way that could only be described as a miracle. This body can be seen today in Cairo, and so the Qur'anic verse has been fulfilled... the body has been found and is a sign for people! Anyone can go and see it!

The event mentioned occurred 1600 years before the Prophet Muhammad PBUH, and the body was found approx. 2500 years after him. Truly a miracle and a prophecy that has been fulfilled!

The image of the body: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eM_00TkXKx...araoh_body.jpg
    And which Pharoh was it exactly? That picture seems to be of Ramses,but he didn't drown as far as I'm aware. Plus it's not like people around Muhammed's time would have been unaware of embalming and Egyptian mummification.

(Original post by thomaskurian89)
    How do we know that's the same guy?
    We don't. From what I can gather it's not been confirmed that this chase even happened.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Most Muslims are sound people.

Islam is immoral.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    First.

No, I would not get angry, for Allah (swt) Has commanded muslims not to react in such a way through the Qur'an and the Hadith.

No, I would not kill anyone, for the same reasons above.

No, Islam is not immoral in backwards.

No the english version of the Qur'an is not considered the Qur'an in Islam by Scholars.

No, the English language can not translate the meaning of verses of the Qur'an because of how complicated the Arabic language is, so it'd need whole sentences to describe one word so they use the closest word that changes the meaning of the verse entirely.

1. Murder is Haram/forbidden, Killing is murder unless it's an act of self-defense and only If you HAD TO defend yourself by killing the other person.

This includes war, Women and Children are never to be killed unless it's a war and they are fighting, in that case you may defend yourself.

War is never allowed unless it is to free an oppressed people (Black Slavery for instance) or to reclaim a land stolen from you (A.K.A Palestine)

and even so, None are to be killed, Islam is not to be forced on anyone.

All religions have their freedom of worship and practice all the way to having their own laws when dealing with Stealing/murder/rape etc

No, there is no such thing is moderate Islam/muslim No, The Qur'an does not need to be changed, and Islam is what brought Europe out of the Dark ages.

And they adapted from our laws, and they took our technology, we gave them maths, Science, Search "Muslim Spain Dark Ages Europe" On Google

and you will understand how much you owe to Islam.

Muslims are constantly oppressed in foreign countries since the removal of the Caliphate.

The Reason many cults move to propaganda and lies in order to sour the face of Muslims and Islam is because everything Islam supports and believes is against their own belief's.

Such as the Illuminati, Free masons etc.

They exist, they even make games (Dragon age Origins, and Dragon age 2) Bioware, Rihanna (or pretty much every rapper/ Hip hop Singer) that exists.

Second.

Your fools to believe that we as human beings are better in judgement then God/Allah (Subhana wa tala)

and the proof of this is the dark ages of Europe.

and even more hitler.

Their leaders and most of their people thought their actions were morally correct.

Removal of the influence of Religion has not changed that. Because there can be only one Religion from God 100% clear of Man's Influence.

That means that you can not judge Islam under the same setting as Christianity.

Which has countless times been proven to be influenced by man, flawed.

Contradicting, Anti-Female.

and Contradicting to Science/Reality.

Then they Judge Islam under the same grounds.

Using loose Translations, not studying for more then a mouth (It takes at least 5 years to memorize and then learn tafswir which means "Meaning" of each and every verse"

Tafswir is not given with opinion, the Prophet explained the verses (May peace be upon him) and when they came/sent down the meaning from word to word gives a different understanding then what you would get from just reading it and taking a confused translated understanding without knowing anything about what muslims believe the meaning of these verses are, what is the accurate Arabic meaning and How Muslims judge meaning of verses.

That being said, No non-muslim who has not had an equal Education to a scholar can denounce or even say anything about Islam because obviously he/she probably never even knew what "Tafswir" was or the difference between Arabic and English and thus why Allah ruled that The Qur'an is only in Arabic and no translated book can be considered the Qur'an.

"This book without any doubt, is a Guidance for those who Al-muttqin [the pious and righteous persons who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden)" Surah 2 verse 1

See? it took a whole sentence to describe one word.

Where in a straight translation it would be translated to (who are Conscious of Allah)

That translation doesn't give the word justice because it does not give it it's proper meaning.

Yet non-muslims who take a few days to study Islam base all their understanding on this, afterwhich they quit and go everywhere they find Muslims and insult them and quote these verses when they don't even know what they mean!

Thus, we call the Non-Muslims on Youtube Ignorant/Arrogant Bigots.

There. I got that off my chest.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    So many paragraphs...
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why do new users who create threads exposing Islam for what it really is in a negative way get quickly banned, while these ridiculous Muslim duplicate accounts get to continue on spouting the same trite bs constantly? One thing I will say is; Why did good choose Arabic to write his word in, if it is such a bad root language? The bible has been translated into hundreds of languages just fine, and all Christians just get it. There isn't much difference between a real Christian in the UK and a Christian in Indonesia, even though they are reading the same book in different language. It sounds like a really rubbish and stupid excuse to hide the fact that it can in actual fact be translated, and when it is translated it exposes that it is a disgusting horrid book that belongs in the annuls of history, not in the hands of anyone in the modern era.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mohamad_Muslim)
    This is in reply to this Question

First.

No, I would not get angry, for Allah (swt) Has commanded muslims not to react in such a way through the Qur'an and the Hadith.

Not the point, but many did as the example outlined. Other example, South Park/Mohhammed incident - if it was Jesus there would be nothing.

No, I would not kill anyone, for the same reasons above.

Good on you then

No, Islam is not immoral in backwards.

The majority of people no probably, I know many 'moral' muslims if that makes sense, but there's no denying some parts of the Quran/the religion, which a lot of people don't follow but some do, are backwards

No the english version of the Qur'an is not considered the Qur'an in Islam by Scholars.

No, the English language can not translate the meaning of verses of the Qur'an because of how complicated the Arabic language is, so it'd need whole sentences to describe one word so they use the closest word that changes the meaning of the verse entirely.

Yes it can and no it doesn't, other holy books are translated just fine. Irrelevant argument. And if it isn't considered why do people on TSR quote it to rebut people?

1. Murder is Haram/forbidden, Killing is murder unless it's an act of self-defense and only If you HAD TO defend yourself by killing the other person.

Agreed, murder is wrong.

This includes war, Women and Children are never to be killed unless it's a war and they are fighting, in that case you may defend yourself.

Again, I agree

War is never allowed unless it is to free an oppressed people (Black Slavery for instance) or to reclaim a land stolen from you (A.K.A Palestine)

Again

and even so, None are to be killed, Islam is not to be forced on anyone.

Fair play, but as will all religions there are a lot of people who force it upon, and there are some who want 'Islam/Sharia domination.

All religions have their freedom of worship and practice all the way to having their own laws when dealing with Stealing/murder/rape etc

No, there is no such thing is moderate Islam/muslim No, The Qur'an does not need to be changed, and Islam is what brought Europe out of the Dark ages.

Some evidence for this outrageous claim.

And they adapted from our laws, and they took our technology, we gave them maths, Science, Search "Muslim Spain Dark Ages Europe" On Google

and you will understand how much you owe to Islam.

I owe ****e to Islam, and no you did not give Maths, Science etc. Some evidence would be nice though for your outrageous claim.

Muslims are constantly oppressed in foreign countries since the removal of the Caliphate.

Give over you're not oppressed, you're allowed to practice your religion. If anything others are oppressed in muslim countries like Saudi.

The Reason many cults move to propaganda and lies in order to sour the face of Muslims and Islam is because everything Islam supports and believes is against their own belief's.

Such as the Illuminati, Free masons etc.

They exist, they even make games (Dragon age Origins, and Dragon age 2) Bioware, Rihanna (or pretty much every rapper/ Hip hop Singer) that exists.

What the **** are you on about?
    Second.

Your fools to believe that we as human beings are better in judgement then God/Allah (Subhana wa tala)

Is there any proof for this God though? You said Islam doesn't impose itself yet you're imposing to me that a diety I don't believe in is better than anyone else.

and the proof of this is the dark ages of Europe.

and even more hitler.

Their leaders and most of their people thought their actions were morally correct.

Irrelevant, move on.

Removal of the influence of Religion has not changed that. Because there can be only one Religion from God 100% clear of Man's Influence.

That means that you can not judge Islam under the same setting as Christianity.

Which has countless times been proven to be influenced by man, flawed.

Why can they not be compared? And you say there is only one religion, wouldn't that most likely be the 1st religion? Whatever it was.

Contradicting, Anti-Female.

and Contradicting to Science/Reality.

Then they Judge Islam under the same grounds.

What are you on about.

Using loose Translations, not studying for more then a mouth (It takes at least 5 years to memorize and then learn tafswir which means "Meaning" of each and every verse"

No-one is going to spend 5 years to make a judgement that when a book says kill the infidels that is wrong.

Tafswir is not given with opinion, the Prophet explained the verses (May peace be upon him) and when they came/sent down the meaning from word to word gives a different understanding then what you would get from just reading it and taking a confused translated understanding without knowing anything about what muslims believe the meaning of these verses are, what is the accurate Arabic meaning and How Muslims judge meaning of verses.

What?

That being said, No non-muslim who has not had an equal Education to a scholar can denounce or even say anything about Islam because obviously he/she probably never even knew what "Tafswir" was or the difference between Arabic and English and thus why Allah ruled that The Qur'an is only in Arabic and no translated book can be considered the Qur'an.

Yes, someone who is a non-scholar can denounce it.

"This book without any doubt, is a Guidance for those who Al-muttqin [the pious and righteous persons who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden)" Surah 2 verse 1

See? it took a whole sentence to describe one word.

The whole dictionary is a book that uses sentences to describe one word, its how definitions are formed. Move on

Where in a straight translation it would be translated to (who are Conscious of Allah)

That translation doesn't give the word justice because it does not give it it's proper meaning.

Yet non-muslims who take a few days to study Islam base all their understanding on this, afterwhich they quit and go everywhere they find Muslims and insult them and quote these verses when they don't even know what they mean!

Thus, we call the Non-Muslims on Youtube Ignorant/Arrogant Bigots.

There. I got that off my chest.

All I get from this is some unfounded incoherent ramblings, you're trying to show Islam is not what is shown on the media, all you've shown is you're an idiot. Move on.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Largely incoherent conspiraloon ramblings. Try again? Or don't bother, it's not as if you are likely to be actually educated on the topic.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontJudge)
    You didn't even read it :hand:
    False. I read it once through on its own, and then once again through with the point-by-point rebuttal above. Yours is an especially ludicrous claim to make in light of the fact that my response highlights a specific aspect from the middle of the original post, namely his conspiraloon views (about Freemasons and Illuminati).
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Learn to quote properly

(Original post by rmpr97)
    The majority of people no probably, I know many 'moral' muslims if that makes sense, but there's no denying some parts of the Quran/the religion, which a lot of people don't follow but some do, are backwards
    Have you read the Qur'an cover to cover? You can mine quotes which do call for violence to be brought against people and I understand this sounds horrible, but the first thing you should do is look for the parts written before and after the quote calling for violence, because I guarantee it will impose extra parameters under which the seemingly cruel behaviour is not acceptable, it might call for violent then say directly afterwards only in defence etc. If you can't find anything explaining it you should look to authentic Hadith which often also gives further explanation as to the correct context of the instructions.

Yes it can and no it doesn't, other holy books are translated just fine. Irrelevant argument. And if it isn't considered why do people on TSR quote it to rebut people?
    Much of the meaning in the Bible has been literally, lost in translation.

Fair play, but as will all religions there are a lot of people who force it upon, and there are some who want 'Islam/Sharia domination.
    Sharia applies to Muslims mainly and secondly to those who wrong Muslims. If you don't like it, OK, let the Muslims get on wit der ting
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't get angry but when you get responses like these, you want to get angry
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar-n-spice)
    Sharia applies to Muslims mainly and secondly to those who wrong Muslims. If you don't like it, OK, let the Muslims get on wit der ting
    The only non-Muslims the Shariah applies to is people who leave Islam, and I'm sure we both know what the punishment for leaving Islam is :rolleyes:
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perseveranze)
    I gotta hand it to those who kept their composure at such times, that was Jihad in itself.
    Wow, you have to be such a kind and compassionate individual not to kill someone over a freaking picture!

(Original post by sabre2th1)
    I'm sure if you calculate it, a few thousand Muslims WOULD be close to 1%.. So the other billion (99%) remained calm.
    You also forgot about the vast amount of Muslims who reside in many different countries across the world who didn't have the money or time to travel to the location to join the protest/riot. But that's if they were even offended of course
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Politricks)
    The only non-Muslims the Shariah applies to is people who leave Islam, and I'm sure we both know what the punishment for leaving Islam is :rolleyes:
    only if you try to take other Muslims with you and turn on the Ummah
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar-n-spice)
    only if you try to take other Muslims with you and turn on the Ummah

Well, to many other Muslims, just leaving Islam on its own in a theocracy is enough to warrant the death penalty.

This article here, written by a Muslim, is accusing you of sugar coating Islam to please non-Muslims such as myself; this article justifies the killing of apostates who openly declare their apostasy, not just apostates who turn on the ummah: http://www.call-to-monotheism.com/of...ould_be_killed
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    Why do new users who create threads exposing Islam for what it really is in a negative way get quickly banned, while these ridiculous Muslim duplicate accounts get to continue on spouting the same trite bs constantly? One thing I will say is; Why did good choose Arabic to write his word in, if it is such a bad root language? The bible has been translated into hundreds of languages just fine, and all Christians just get it. There isn't much difference between a real Christian in the UK and a Christian in Indonesia, even though they are reading the same book in different language. It sounds like a really rubbish and stupid excuse to hide the fact that it can in actual fact be translated, and when it is translated it exposes that it is a disgusting horrid book that belongs in the annuls of history, not in the hands of anyone in the modern era.
    No it has not.

If you were to compare the Hebrew bible with the English one you'd be in a whole new religion.

and it isn't "just fine"

It's been changed so many times no one knows If an original bible from PAUL even exists, let alone from Jesus companions.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Overall, you didn't understand anything because you do not want to understand.

My proof?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtVrYmrq1bA

Again, some people would disagree with your opinions some with mine.

How do we judge what is right and wrong? Everyone is right, to themselves.

but If the majority of men/women think something is wrong, it is considered then wrong.

For instance If all the people on Earth were Nazi's killing jews would be considered a Good thing.

but because the majority of mankind are God-fearing people who learned from their parents who learned from the bible-Qur'an or the prophets who came before them what is right and wrong.

All our knowledge on Right and Wrong is from God/Allah Adam taught it to his children.

We did not develop from trial and error, that's what I believe

now you may disagree with me, you may insult may or my religion because of my own belief's.

but what makes you right? having people like your replies or agree with you?

Anyway, there is nothing about killing infidels, each verse speaking of Kafireen is like I said about war.

Oh, and all the things you agreed on me with, that's what Islam teaches.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mohamad_Muslim)
    Overall, you didn't understand anything because you do not want to understand.

My proof?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtVrYmrq1bA

Again, some people would disagree with your opinions some with mine.

How do we judge what is right and wrong? Everyone is right, to themselves.

but If the majority of men/women think something is wrong, it is considered then wrong.

For instance If all the people on Earth were Nazi's killing jews would be considered a Good thing.

but because the majority of mankind are God-fearing people who learned from their parents who learned from the bible-Qur'an or the prophets who came before them what is right and wrong.

All our knowledge on Right and Wrong is from God/Allah Adam taught it to his children.

We did not develop from trial and error, that's what I believe

now you may disagree with me, you may insult may or my religion because of my own belief's.

but what makes you right? having people like your replies or agree with you?

Anyway, there is nothing about killing infidels, each verse speaking of Kafireen is like I said about war.

Oh, and all the things you agreed on me with, that's what Islam teaches.
    You say you don't impose your religion on other yet you are by claiming 'God taught me everything', no he didn't, that is your belief based on no proof whatsoever.

And yes we did develop from trial and error, it's essentially what natural selection is.

Other examples. we saw killing Jews was wrong, we stopped. Saw slavery was wrong, we stopped.

Also, there are quotes which says to kill the infidels, the apostates, that women aren't equal to man.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You say you don't impose your religion on other yet you are by claiming 'God taught me everything', no he didn't, that is your belief based on no proof whatsoever.

And yes we did develop from trial and error, it's essentially what natural selection is.

Other examples. we saw killing Jews was wrong, we stopped. Saw slavery was wrong, we stopped.

Also, there are quotes which says to kill the infidels, the apostates, that women aren't equal to man.

Show me these verses.

and then I'll either point out how their fabricated or out of context.

and If you did not finish reading my post I said, that is my opinion.

and does it make you angry? You were created by God, he does exist, and you're gonna have to own up for all your sins on the day of judgement.

You type your posts in a matter-of-fact even if it annoys or disrespects other people.

So I'll do the same.

You're probably going to go to hell, why? because God said who doesn't worship me after I reveal my signs to him/her the punishment is the fire.

Why? Because in Heaven when the Devil refused to prostrate to Adam He asked God to stay on earth until the day of Judgement, and God accepted, then the Devil promised that he lead all of mankind away from God and the worship and acceptance of him, and God promised all those who do such a thing will burn with him in the fire.

That did happen, and you are arrogant and ignorant, and Atheists are blind when they see signs they make excuses calling it a coincidence.

and I believe above all you are ignorant and arrogant because you make posts as if you are all-knowing without worry or care of disrespecting your fellow human because you feel you are above me, that I am blind following ancient and barbaric teachings of a "fairy tale"

which makes me respond with annoyance because if that is your belief you truly have 0 if not negative understanding of Islam.

I've seen enough proof, God has shown me his signs and thus I believe in him as a muslim, I submit to his will.

and that is my choice, and it is the choice of every other muslim..

Accusations are constantly made against my religion, people claim to know what is happening all around the world, saying if you do this they do that.

Or If you say this or ask this they chop your head off, whereas we who live or lived there know it to be the opposite, if not even better then America and Europe put together in hospitality and kindness.

With all that being said, you do not know me and nor I you.

You don't know my religion and you will never know it until you open your heart and take out prejudice and hate.

So, unlike something you would do I apologize for any insults In this post and I hope you have a Good life and I am being Sincere, and hopefully after this you will learn to equally respect our belief's and not make comments on it without proper knowledge, watch where you get your information from.

CNN and FOX aren't reliable sources, nor any Anti-Islam websites since I've found more lies on one of those then I did when I listened to George Bush's last speech.

P.S

THIS IS YOU http://rense.com/general15/tr.htm

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 29, 2012
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.