At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

accommodation for wolverhampton uni

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by AdamCbeckett
What are the curtains like? Do you like it there?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire

:lol: not sure if serious, but they're alright ... i can't perv into other peoples rooms through them though :mad: so i guess they do their job.

Seems alright so far, staff are helpful, the area isn't exactly the prettiest but then I'm used to this

so not bothered.

Apparently there is a 'lake' near by that 1 lap of equals a mile, so I'll that a try a few laps tomorrow morning, also got a campus walking tour thing.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 81
That video you put the link to... the song to it... very nice....

Quick question, are the students at wolverhampton uni chavvy? :holmes:

A lot of people seem to think that wolverhampton is a place full of 'legend killers'

Reply 82
This may sound like a stupid question, but I can't for the life of me find out an answer. Our accommodation, is it literally 5-7 bedrooms, a bathroom and a kitchen, or is there a communal living room for example? Staying in City Standard by the way
Reply 83
I know that in the ensuite accommodation there is a communal kitchen and communal living area, which I think also has a table, and on the ensuite corridors there are between 5 and 7 rooms

Reply 84
Yeah I remember seeing some sort of floor plan showing a communal living room but I could have been dreaming. Everywhere I look it says communal kitchen and bathroom, but never living area. Strange haha this is in the standard accommodation
Reply 85
It's a communal kitchen/living room they are rolled into one. They're a bit on the small side in en-suite, but they do the job :smile:
Reply 86
Original post by beckybecks123
whats everyones collection point they have to collect their keys from mine is collection point c :smile:

I'm in collection point c too :biggrin:

Reply 87
Collection point A, who's coming to the welcome party on sunday?!
Reply 88
Original post by zestan1993
Collection point A, who's coming to the welcome party on sunday?!

Whats this party then? Is it organized by the uni or is it something you or someone else has decided :smile:

It says in the induction booklet that there is a geek/ school days party at uni , yeah that is you need on your first day of university dressing in a school uniform :rolleyes: I rather just get drunk and party.

I'm at collection point C too, going there on the sunday
Reply 90
Forget school dress, a dorm party sounds much better
Reply 91
...every night should be a dorm party.

It's alright for you young bloods, with your remnants of your old school uniform.
Original post by beckybecks123
whats everyones collection point they have to collect their keys from mine is collection point c :smile:

How did you find out your collection point?
Reply 93
Original post by SilvoSurfer
How did you find out your collection point?

Accommodation services email you :pierre:

Original post by AdamCbeckett
Accommodation services email you :pierre:

Ah. I just saw it now. Collection point C.
Reply 95
ill be there at around half 2, what room is everyone in? ill be wearing a brown jumper and i have blondish ginger hair, if anyone from here is living next to me let me know :biggrin:
Reply 96
Its a hive of activity outside lol, don't know half the block names, I'm in Vatersay, i think its the mature student block, happy with that though, bonus is the laundrette is just below me.
Reply 97
I'm in a block beginning with P, sounds a bit like Paris. In room 208 :biggrin:

What is going on tonight ?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 99
geek night at walkabout tonight

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending